SpaceX has enough going for them. Nice to see other companies getting attention.
My God, it's full of stars!
It's kind of strange to have them advertise that InGen style, but that doesn't mean it won't appeal to my tiny inner space explorer.
We have the intelligence and ingenuity to achieve this, yet we can still be divided by beliefs and skin colour. Quite the dichotomy.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Quote by Blayney
We have the intelligence and ingenuity to achieve this, yet we can still be divided by beliefs and skin colour. Quite the dichotomy.

“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Awesome!

I couldn't stop thinking about whoever was driving that truck at the start of the video though. Surely they wouldn't just hire any trucker to ship that thing. If it was me, I'd constantly be thinking about how much I don't want to end up being in another fail compilation on Youtube- even though it looks like a pretty simple job.
Quote by Jesus
Gaza Strip- home. At least it was before I fucked ereythang up...
Quote by Pastafarian96
it's a giant knob

Surrounded by alcohol abusers...

All that fucking champagne, quenching the scorched Earth. Goddamn nerds.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Quote by Pastafarian96
it's a giant knob

Seems appropriate that would be the ideal shape for insertion into space...
Charles Darwin

Quote by JimDawson
Awesome!

I couldn't stop thinking about whoever was driving that truck at the start of the video though. Surely they wouldn't just hire any trucker to ship that thing. If it was me, I'd constantly be thinking about how much I don't want to end up being in another fail compilation on Youtube- even though it looks like a pretty simple job.

Given that NASA rolls it's rockets out at a glacial speed to the launch pads on a road consisting of specially selected river rocks, it seems weird that they're just rocking up in a big lorry.

But seriously. Is this real? Is this an actual thing? Because if so AWESOME. Although the impact of the passenger capsule looked a bit rough...
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by OddOneOut

But seriously. Is this real? Is this an actual thing? Because if so AWESOME. Although the impact of the passenger capsule looked a bit rough...

Yep, it's real. Agreed on the capsule landing, I note they gave the touchdown speed of the rocket but not the capsule...

I suppose that wasn't the point of the test so perhaps a hard landing was perfectly acceptable for the capsule?

https://www.blueorigin.com/news/news/blue-origin-makes-historic-rocket-landing
Charles Darwin
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect