Poll: Would you eat vagina bread?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you eat vagina bread?
Yes openly
8 17%
No, that is disgusting
36 77%
I am gluten intolerant
3 6%
Voters: 47.
Page 1 of 3
https://www.rt.com/uk/323320-vaginal-yeast-bread-internet/

Feminist and blogger Zoe Stavri shocked the internet this week after she revealed she was making a loaf of sourdough bread using yeast from her vaginal thrush infection.
Stavri, who tweets under the moniker Another Angry Woman, posted on Saturday she had the common and easily treatable infection. She suggested she might use some of the yeast to make a sourdough starter culture.

Usually a sourdough starter is made using water and flour to harness wild yeast, and the starter culture will continue to grow naturally until a budding baker decides to turn it into bread.

The yeast infection bread baker has been called "feminist hero," and they encourage serving it to people "to regain control".

Would you eat a vagina bread?
I would. Sounds like a brilliant idea.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
gonna make some yoghurt from the pus from my mate's boil

it's basically the same thing
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

reminds me of a tumblr story where a girl baked cakes with her period blood to re-supplement the iron...
Do I want to eat Feminazi bread?

Hell fucking no.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by ThatCanadianKid
reminds me of a tumblr story where a girl baked cakes with her period blood to re-supplement the iron...

what about this
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
nooooooooooo

no

nonono

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJXYMDu6dpY

Quote by The_Blode
^ there's the vagina bread or you could be shrunk down and become enveloped by a real vagina...there's that also...it's alternative vore...both that and the bread would be nice though...though the insertion would most likely kill due to the thrusting muscles
Please, just stop.

also, it's called "unbirthing"
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by The_Blode at #33698215
^ there's the vagina bread or you could be shrunk down and become enveloped by a real vagina...there's that also...it's alternative vore...both that and the bread would be nice though...though the insertion would most likely kill due to the thrusting muscles

or you could not do that and be a normal person

Either way, you're both super weird.

Quote by The_Blode
^ never heard it called that before...maybe we're thinking of 2 different things...

Quote by Banjocal

Please, just stop.

also, it's called "unbirthing"
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Fuck. No.

Im good on eating a fucking vagina infection lol

Freaks
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
However, Stavri asked her supporters not to engage with those posting negative responses. Instead she urged her fans to donate to her Patreon site.

“If you want to defend me or help me out, contribute to my Patreon, don’t pile on these people.”

Patreon is a site that allows individuals to sponsor artists they admire so they can continue to produce their work. Stavri says on her page that donations will enable her to keep working.

This bitch needs to get a job.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Either way, you're both super weird.
People like Blode and I are of a similar stock, but diverged at a very distinct point in life. During our "4chan phase", I opted to laugh at /d/ and its related boards, and avoid them at all costs. Blode got his dick out and became a regular.

I presume. Either that or he had a very questionable childhood.
ha-haaa
Quote by The_Blode
^ it's just I'm a fan of feet vs vaginas...it's kinda because it doesn't involve my member, I know what I can do as opposed to what I can't do and so, satisfying a woman through her v is something I can't do...worshipping her feet after a long day in the office...all day long mate.
Yes that's all very well but could you please avoid regularly telling us all about how you want to be swamped in meat flaps and twat mist?
ha-haaa
blode

do you honestly not see how disgusting it would be to eat bread made from a vaginal disease

would you eat a fungal infection of someones foot? i mean, it's basically mushrooms isnt it

Quote by Trowzaa
blode

do you honestly not see how disgusting it would be to eat bread made from a vaginal disease

would you eat a fungal infection of someones foot? i mean, it's basically mushrooms isnt it

Youre asking blode about eating something off feet and youre thinking he wouldnt?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by The_Blode
^ what about toe nails are these fungus?

nigga u gotta be trollin

Quote by Pastafarian96 at #33698295
it's not often that I say ban someone

but blode is getting out of control

agreed
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by The_Blode
^ I had a very disturbed upbringing I almost died ffs...but I was dragged to safety without clothes on from being burned alive with my brothers

i fail to see how this results in wanting to eat fungus infected toe nailss

mate, you can't base a culture on masturbating over feet

Quote by Banjocal
Yes that's all very well but could you please avoid regularly telling us all about how you want to be swamped in meat flaps and twat mist?

this is what I mean

We don't want to hear about your fetishes
Page 1 of 3