I used to be a regular here, maybe three years ago? Still remember some of those usernames. Thought you'd of grown up by now. Or shot up a school then killed yourself. Congratulations for not doing that and making it this far.

Here's a cat.

Please earn your stay by getting rid of a user named the_blode
My God, it's full of stars!
I remember you, but only a little. I hope you're doing okay on the outside. It's scary out there.

EDIT: oh, and yes, now we have this dude who tells us about twat mist and being eaten by vaginas - you'll get reacquainted quickly enough
Praise the Z-Dog, my DADDY
Quote by Dreadnought
Please earn your stay by getting rid of a user named the_blode

Sounds like an STD you get in your ass.
I remember you avatar.

Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Thought you'd of grown up by now. Or shot up a school then killed yourself. Congratulations for not doing that and making it this far.

Way to insult yourself too?
Quote by Banjocal
I remember you, but only a little. I hope you're doing okay on the outside. It's scary out there.

I remember you, too. Yeah. Got a girlfriend (it does happen guys, hang in there), got kicked out my Mum's, me and my girlfriend moved in with a mate, she got us kicked out of there. Then we got our own place. Things were cool. I split up with her around two months ago now, moved out and got my own place now things are awesome. Yeah it's scary.
By 3 years ago do you mean last year to maybe 2 years ago?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Jako215
I remember you avatar.

Way to insult yourself too?

I sometimes comment on the news section but very rarely comment on the forums. In the news section, I've gotten a metric shit tonne of gold medals. A lot just from the avatar. Is there a way I can see how many medals I have? I think I must be in the top five.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
By 3 years ago do you mean last year to maybe 2 years ago?

I post in the Les Paul thread maybe once or twice a year. Just to keep an eye on you guys.
Last edited by WholeLottaIzzy at Nov 24, 2015,
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
I remember you, too. Yeah. Got a girlfriend (it does happen guys, hang in there), got kicked out my Mum's, me and my girlfriend moved in with a mate, she got us kicked out of there. Then we got our own place. Things were cool. I split up with her around two months ago now, moved out and got my own place now things are awesome. Yeah it's scary.
Yeah I mean you kind of shot yourself in the foot with the whole having a partner thing but people seem to like doing that

do humans still roam the surface

seriously though, glad to hear you're well enough
Praise the Z-Dog, my DADDY
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
I post in the Les Paul thread maybe once or twice a year. Just to keep an eye on you guys.

Well I guess you're due for a visit then
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I usually post in there when I want to brag about my new guitar related purchase but no such purchases for a while or the foreseeable future. Take care of them for me while I'm gone.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
I usually post in there when I want to brag about my new guitar related purchase but no such purchases for a while or the foreseeable future. Take care of them for me while I'm gone.

I would but I hardly play anymore.

Still have 3 LPs tho

I mostly play a tele now.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
I actually play a lot. Always been serious about my playing.

Good on you dude! Youre probably the only one in the thread that still does.

Im doing alright pretending I can play in the mean time.

Actually the judist still plays often I think
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
l8r
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do