2. Nvidia
3. Back Seat
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Old asian lady

Dbags in Bimmers and Subarus

Theyre tied for worst
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
1. BMW's (surely there've been studies on this because it is unbelievable)
2. Done up orange Ford Focus
3. Dads
I'm the asshole BMW driver

I do use my turn signal tho.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Someone at work seemed okay but something was a bit off about him then I him getting into his BMW and it all made sense

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Middle aged women
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Quote by Xiaoxi

I commend you
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Someone at work seemed okay but something was a bit off about him then I him getting into his BMW and it all made sense

LOL

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
1. Chavies (Low suspension, hand with cigarette out window, ect.)
2. Taxi drivers
3. Parent'n'child people who do not cooperate, just try to get past and get angry.
Forgot about taxi drivers. Also a good answer.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
My commute to work is either running or cycling (depending on how late/lazy I am) for 5km down a country road that looks like this the entire way:

My least favourite drivers are the lads who've decided that it's a good road to drive their massive trucks down because it's a shortcut towards the motorway.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Xiaoxi

okay this question's for you then

why did bluetooth headsets happen?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
The Car Thread called, they need their collective ride back.

Niiiiice
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
The Car Thread called, they need their collective ride back.

That's only good_lord
Quote by K33nbl4d3
okay this question's for you then

why did bluetooth headsets happen?

Not sure I follow?

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Not sure I follow?

there's an Asian driver joke in here somewhere
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
there's an Asian driver joke in here somewhere

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I don't follow....

I pass

~~~~ slower traffic keep right ---> ~~~~

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
u may pass cars

but what u didn't pass is ur driving test
That is a very real possibility come January for my license renewal.

Vision has become so bad.

There's an Asian joke in here somewhere.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I am a qualified expert on this. I learned to profile dangerous drivers when I spent over two years bang the cart pusher at Walmart.

First off any gender any race any age can be a dangerous driver. However if you see a young girl operating a motor vehicle beware. Young males are almost as bad but not quite.

I had two years to observe and I know.

The very worst were young black girls. When I saw them coming I ducked for cover.

No not every one but when you're profiling they were the worst on the average.

The two worst encounters I ever had was with a middle-aged male in a pickup truck and the middle-aged woman who missed me by a matter of inches and a bunch of customers too, at a high rate of speed.
When she parked I committed the cardinal sin of cussing out a customer.

It seems she was in such a hurry that she had to drive 30 miles an hour through the parking lot narrowly missing people but had enough time to locate the manager and tell him the cart pusher cussed at her and assaulted her.

He looked at the tape and saw that she was driving like a maniac and lied about the assault.

That still would be grounds for firing me just cussing at a customer
but he knew me and when he saw what happened he did not blame me for losing my cool.
1. People who stay in the middle lane regardless of how empty the inside lane is
2. People who stay in the outside lane " " "
3. People who don't use their indicators
4. People who have their front foglights on despite there being no fog
5. People who don't thank you for letting them pass on a narrow road/allowing them to overtake a slower moving vehicle on the motorway/letting them out of a side road
6. People who can't reverse park
7. People who can't park between lines
8. People who tailgate
9. People who speed up when you are overtaking them
10. People who take a long time to overtake you
11. People who don't understand "merge in turn"
12. People who brake for no reason
13. People who follow speed limits religiously, be that doing 50mph on a road that has good visibility and conditions to be 60mph or doing 30mph on a road with a lot of parked cars and pedestrians that would be better suited to being 20mph
14. People who constantly change lanes in traffic
15. People who won't use their handbrake in traffic and instead use the footbrake so their brake lights are permanently lit
16. People who ride the clutch when queuing on a hill
17. People who have DRL's and don't realise they don't have their headlights on in the dark/rain
18. People who pull to the outside lane dangerously from behind you when you are joining the motorway in a queue - thus blocking you from overtaking the slower vehicle in front of you
19. People who make no effort to allow traffic to merge, either making a gap on the motorway, or slowing down to fit into a gap when joining
20. People who leave massive gaps when queuing, especially when it blocks a filter lane that is moving
21. People who don't notice emergency vehicles
22. People who open their doors without checking for traffic
23. People who pull out without checking their blindspot
24. People who use their phone whilst driving. Particularly prevalent in so-called "premium" aka Germanic brand SUV's that almost universally have bluetooth as standard

That will do for now.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Last edited by Blayney at Nov 24, 2015,
. Bimmer, Audi and Merc drivers
. Anyone with an SUV
. Asians
. Buses
. Taxis
. Cyclists
. Children
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by Minkaro
The assholes who drive towards a roundabout not indicating, so you're like "oh, OK, I shall wait here for you to drive in front of me" and then they turn off and you could have gone, and then you cry.

Going straight over? They should still indicate to exit after passing the turnoff before the one they want though.

Quote by Minkaro
The assholes who drive towards a roundabout not indicating, so you're like "oh, OK, I shall wait here for you to drive in front of me" and then they turn off and you could have gone, and then you cry.

Or what about the ones who approach in the left hand lane, indicate right, but stay in the left lane and take the second exit?

While still indicating right.

Quote by Blayney
Going straight over? They should still indicate to exit after passing the turnoff before the one they want though.

I meant more when they're coming from your right, and they turn left (at the exit before you're on), but it looks more like they intend to go straight over, so you wait for them when you don't need to.
People that use their car horn as a way to call someone an asshole. Stop honking your horn every time you have a temper tantrum in traffic!

I know it's tempting to think that the entire system of traffic relies on you pounding your horn.
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Nov 24, 2015,
Quote by EyeNon15
People that use their car horn as a way to call someone an asshole. Stop honking your horn every time you have a temper tantrum in traffic!

that's the point
People from Michigan
People from Ohio

Kentucky's got a lot of shit going against it but at least I can't say they're renowned for bad driving
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Minkaro
I meant more when they're coming from your right, and they turn left (at the exit before you're on), but it looks more like they intend to go straight over, so you wait for them when you don't need to.

That is annoying. That needs to go on my list.

Op
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
when there's two left turning lanes at an intersection and the person crosses over into the other one in the middle of the turn without looking or signalling.

people who tailgate. i don't get tailgated because i go fast, but riding in the car with someone who tailgates makes me tense the entire time.

people who make wide right turns when they're not even close to needing to.

people whose eyeballs can't detect motorcycles

people who don't speed up on the on ramp