I'd have to go with, It's always sunny, The office, and parks and recreation. what about you guys??
Quote by ehbacon
IASIP was quite shit

it's not meant for kids

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
yeah, Arrested Development.

Quote by ehbacon
IASIP was quite shit

no one cares what you think.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
The Thick Of It

Everything else is fucking trash, and I'm going to have to mop up a hurricane of piss from you neurotics, even though it's fucking true.
Quote by Amuro Jay
I liked parks

was community a 00s show?

First came out in '09, so I guess so.

How I Met Your Mother started off pretty great, then became a steaming turd.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Peep Show and the ENGLISH version of The Office. The American one is great, the English one is just perfect.
Archer, Sealab 2021, Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Not sitcoms, per se. These are actually FUNNY.
Black Books
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Inbetweeners and Peep Show
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Not sure if Scrubs falls under the "sitcom" category", but it's deffo one of my favourite shows.

I haven't kept up with television since for ever, so don't know any of the recent shows everyone raves about, except by name.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Yay another chance for me to say that Malcolm in the Middle is the all time best written and most brilliant sitcom, it makes Seinfeld look like Two Broke Girls

Quote by TobusRex
Archer, Sealab 2021, Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Not sitcoms, per se. These are actually FUNNY.

They're literally all animated sitcoms, so yes per se.

Sealab is a bit shit anyway, Frisky Dingo is far better, even better than Archer.
Quote by Krieger91
Not sure if Scrubs falls under the "sitcom" category", but it's deffo one of my favourite shows.

I haven't kept up with television since for ever, so don't know any of the recent shows everyone raves about, except by name.

Scrubs is most definitely a sitcom.
Quote by bradulator
I'm voting for The Office and pretending the last couple of seasons don't exist.

yeah this and Arrested Development are my choices. but only if last 2 or 3 seasons of The Office are forgotten and never spoken of again.
Quote by ehbacon at #33698924
IASIP was quite shit

fuck you
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Malcolm in the Middle obviously
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Josh100_3
Arrested development is alright but damn is it too smug for it's own good.

you're confusing "smug" with actually putting thought into the jokes.
Quote by bradulator
I'm voting for The Office and pretending the last couple of seasons don't exist.

as bad as the last few seasons were, there are still some fucking great moments in some episodes. even the last few where they started that whole awful Jim and Pam drama.

agree with Malcolm in the Middle being up there. great show. i remember this girl in my middle school insisted it was a "girl's show" and i really don't know were that idea came from.

it's all good tho. she liked to pick on me, so i tagged her in the face with a kickball right as she was about to touch home plate during gym once.

i'm such a man.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
That's how they would have handled it on Malcolm in the Middle.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
except she would have ended up with a broken bloody nose and then Malcolm would have done that look he makes into the camera.