Page 1 of 2
Say you have 6 guys: 3 black and 3 white, and 2 rooms. How would you separate them into the two rooms to spend a night? This is not a riddle or a trick question. What is the least racist way to separate them?
"When I grow up, I wanna be a vampire bat"

Quote by slapsymcdougal
"3 to a room, decide amongst yourselves, idgaf"

/thread
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by toton1989
Say you have 6 guys: 3 black and 3 white, and 2 rooms. How would you separate them into the two rooms to spend a night? This is not a riddle or a trick question. What is the least racist way to separate them?

Just ask all your friends what the least racist way to separate them is. I'm positive that they will appreciate your concern and thoughtfulness on such an important social barrier for them all.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Okay what if you don't get a chance to ask them? Would you mix them up or put the black guys in one room and the white guys in the other? And they're all friends, not strangers.

Last edited by toton1989 at Nov 25, 2015,
Quote by toton1989
Okay what if you don't get a chance to ask them?

I can't tell if you're taking the piss or not But seriously, slapsy's answer is the only answer that should even exist to this question.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Do I like one of the white guys better than the others? Because that's who gets the room to himself. The other two can share.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by MeTallIcA313
ts supports segregation

No I don't but some people think it's perfectly okay and not racist at all to put the black guys in one room and the white guys in the other and I find that pretty offensive. So I'm looking to see what the pit thinks about this.

Quote by toton1989
No I don't but some people think it's perfectly okay and not racist at all to put the black guys in one room and the white guys in the other and I find that pretty offensive. So I'm looking to see what the pit thinks about this.

Who on earth thinks that?

Are you hanging out with the KKK?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica

Maybe he's hanging with Eugène Terre'Blanche?
Quote by slapsymcdougal

bang on
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
there's literally only one answer that wouldn't be seen as racist

lrn2math

(fyi, there are two choices: do 3 whites in a room, 3 blacks, or do 2 and 1 per room. you could literally flip a coin or some shit and make the decision)
Last edited by RedDeath9 at Nov 25, 2015,
Quote by RedDeath9
there's literally only one answer that wouldn't be seen as racist

lrn2math

(fyi, there are two choices: do 3 whites in a room, 3 blacks, or do 2 and 1 per room. you could literally flip a coin or some shit and make the decision)

Nobody said you have to let the ******s sleep inside.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last edited by snipelfritz at Nov 25, 2015,
Quote by toton1989
Okay what if you don't get a chance to ask them? Would you mix them up or put the black guys in one room and the white guys in the other? And they're all friends, not strangers.

If they're all friends, then it doesn't bloody matter, does it?

"Hi Steve, we do everything together, you were the best man at my wedding, the godfather of my child... but we're not sleeping in the same room together, you white-ass bastard."
3 black guys and 3 white guys in the first room. me and TS's mom in the second
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
2 blacks/1 white & 1 black/2 whites.

You end up with a both white AND black minority. It's still racist, but fair at least.
this
Quote by toton1989

That is probably cause you have only given one characteristic that separates people. Therefore people are inclined to use that to limited information in their answer. If you had given the information "one group is >1.8m in height and the other below", I bet you'd find that a majority use that as well. The only way to even remotely say that people are being racist is to do several tests with other irrelevant information and compare that to the race based scenario. If there is a significant difference in the answers then you can support your hypothesis.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by slapsymcdougal

^^

It's weird that you feel like you have to ask this question.
Free Ali
1st option is let them decide

2nd option is by common interests or prior engagement (put the brothers together or the three huge led zeppelin fans together etc.)

3rd option is alphabetical
Quote by i_lovemetallica

Do Klansmen have interracial policies on Klansleepovers? I'd like to think so.
It isn't about the least racist way to do it, the way I see it, you must separate them based on race because you have no idea who among them is racist and who would start a fight on the sole basis on skin color and what tension that would cause when tbh most white people prefer to be with white people and blacks the same(when everyone's a stranger, which I'm assuming is the case here) the least racist way is to let them decide(which could end up bad bc if they all want different things they will fight about it) or try to do it equally 2 white 1 black in one room and 2 blacks one white in the other but that would almost definitely cause problems... so yeah i think segregation is necessary in this scenario
I'm finally 18!!!
Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
It isn't about the least racist way to do it, the way I see it, you must separate them based on race because you have no idea who among them is racist and who would start a fight on the sole basis on skin color and what tension that would cause when tbh most white people prefer to be with white people and blacks the same(when everyone's a stranger, which I'm assuming is the case here) the least racist way is to let them decide(which could end up bad bc if they all want different things they will fight about it) or try to do it equally 2 white 1 black in one room and 2 blacks one white in the other but that would almost definitely cause problems... so yeah i think segregation is necessary in this scenario

But if the guys are all friends and they're staying in these rooms by consent... they should decide it amongst themselves.

If not, it's a kidnapping scenario and racism really isn't the primary concern.
Quote by RAB11
But if the guys are all friends and they're staying in these rooms by consent... they should decide it amongst themselves.

If not, it's a kidnapping scenario and racism really isn't the primary concern.

haha my argument is invalid lmao.... also what just rooster said... same room no racism we have a winner
I'm finally 18!!!
This is such a weird question. If they are capable of it they should just decide amongst themselves
cat
Quote by Deliriumbassist
If they're all friends, then it doesn't bloody matter, does it?

yeah that
Check out my band Disturbed
this is the stupidest thing I've ever heard
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by flexiblemile
the three huge led zeppelin fans together

i thought we agreed that intentionally segregating them racially was a bad idea?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
If it's not allowed to let them choose themselves then I would use some random selection method. Racism is by definition not random, so randomness makes it not racist.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
wow
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Am I one of the 6? I would tell 5 of the to sod off and take a room for myself.
Raid your mum's make-up drawer and get yourself and the 3 white guys to 'black up' - problem solved, now everyone's black.

Plus, this will make the black guys feel more welcome too and they'll really appreciate it.
Page 1 of 2