Page 1 of 3
After many hours locked away in a bedroom with my girlfriend we managed to create something special...

It's a song

We played it together on our first date (piano and voice) and it was really awesome, so we decided to record a full cover of it, which I finally finished up last night.

https://soundcloud.com/stuarthetzler/cant-help-falling-in-love

Feel free to share first date stories or things you have done with your significant other that have special significance to you.
Check out my band Disturbed
:3

she can sing
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
haha gay

jk this is v cute & nice
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Someone pls post the "ha gay" video for me I'm on mobile and it would take me forever

damn it get out of my head
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I'm surprised you have a gf tbh

though real world vs online personality I guess

and some people are just nuts.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
That's pretty cool

I've done a few cool things with my gf, mainly seeing places like Warrick Castle, camping ect. When I first met her she was learning piano, but she doesn't really have the time to these days, I might try and persuade her to start it up again. I'd love to learn piano too actually

our first date was so awkward, it was hilarious :')
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by theguitarist
I'm surprised you have a gf tbh

though real world vs online personality I guess

and some people are just nuts.

uh...thanks?
I'm sure if you did create children they would be special as well.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by StewieSwan
uh...thanks?

I'm glad you made this thread cause I like seeing people being earnest and sincere online and showing how wonderfully genuine they are.

(srs)

and that's a very nice bit of music you've made there.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
She sounds hot, would smash.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
She sounds hot, would smash.

me too
cute

but I'm not sure other people should be... subjected... to you. Do what I do, and live alone, away from the people. Do the right thing.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Sounds awesome d00d.

kud0z
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Banjocal
but I'm not sure other people should be... subjected... to you.

she's a philanthropist
you did a duet of "i will always love you" on the first date? wow. there must have been sparks flying for that to be your guys' song of choice
Quote by ThatCanadianKid
you did a duet of "i will always love you" on the first date? wow. there must have been sparks flying for that to be your guys' song of choice

That's not the song, but yeah, we hit it off immediately.
Why are the vocals pushed so far back in the mix? She sounds good, but it's difficult to tell because of the instrumental volume.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Why are the vocals pushed so far back in the mix? She sounds good, but it's difficult to tell because of the instrumental volume.

I don't think they're too buried. They sound fine on my monitors. It was quite difficult, though, to mix because of all the orchestral stuff. It sounds simple, but I think there were like 40 tracks in this mix.
Quote by Arby911

maybe she doesn't sound good so it's super autotuned and pushed to the back so that nobody can hear it
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
maybe she doesn't sound good so it's super autotuned and pushed to the back so that nobody can hear it

Quote by StewieSwan
I don't think they're too buried. They sound fine on my monitors. It was quite difficult, though, to mix because of all the orchestral stuff. It sounds simple, but I think there were like 40 tracks in this mix.

I tried with both headphones and pumped through my sound system and she sounded buried on both of them, but perhaps it's just how I'm hearing it.

Still, nicely done!
Charles Darwin
good stuff man

followed you on sc
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by theogonia777

yeah obviously she's not a good singer at all

can you not be a jackass for 5 minutes?
Quote by StewieSwan

can you not be a jackass for 5 minutes?

not cool bro shouldn't have even acknowledged this worthless pos

it's gud but yea you still ain't no mixer

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
it's gud but yea you still ain't no mixer

I've never claimed to be. Any advice?
Quote by StewieSwan

i mean it's nice that you're happy and all but honestly she's not really any more talented than the average high school chamber choir singer

but then again neither is taylor swift and she's like the biggest pop star so idk
Quote by theogonia777
i mean it's nice that you're happy and all but honestly she's not really any more talented than the average high school chamber choir singer

but then again neither is taylor swift and she's like the biggest pop star so idk

You're being an ass.
Charles Darwin
Quote by StewieSwan
I've never claimed to be. Any advice?

https://www.youtube.com/user/recordingrevolution

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by StewieSwan
Feel free to share first date stories or things you have done with your significant other that have special significance to you.
the other day i recorded 2 tracks of my ex-girlfriend singing. close enough.

also nice track!
Quote by whywefight
the stereo image is your friend

also your gf's voice is gorgeous

It is
Quote by Arby911
You're being an ass.

i mean Stewie came into the pit (which is the wrong forum for covers) to post a thread saying oh look who great thing is

i mean this isn't the place to show how great thing is and Stewie should have realistically expected responses to be negative

besides if someone else had posted the thread Stewie would have posted something negative anyway but the difference is that he has been here long enough that he should know by now what type of reaction he was going to get and which forum this actually belongs in
d'awwwww

Quote by theogonia777

I was an asshole once too.
Quote by theogonia777
i mean Stewie came into the pit (which is the wrong forum for covers) to post a thread saying oh look who great thing is

i mean this isn't the place to show how great thing is and Stewie should have realistically expected responses to be negative

besides if someone else had posted the thread Stewie would have posted something negative anyway but the difference is that he has been here long enough that he should know by now what type of reaction he was going to get and which forum this actually belongs in

Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Good stuff. Solo is nice and crisp and tasteful. The vocal harmonies are also really smooth.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by theogonia777

this pit is the only forum that's worth anything at this point

you're the only one being a dick

besides if someone else had posted the thread Stewie would have posted something negative anyway

No, I really wouldn't.

but the difference is that he has been here long enough that he should know by now what type of reaction he was going to get and which forum this actually belongs in

I know how you'd react, because you always go out of your way to insult me, so go fuck yourself aight
Quote by theogonia777

Ok.

Still doesn't change the fact that you're being an ass though, does it?
Charles Darwin
can we all just enjoy the things that people make and post? selfies, songs, etc.
and maybe piss off if you don't like it?

I'm tired of people being mean about that kind of stuff if it's not bothering anyone. I think Stew is allowed to post his music w his gf and be proud of it without getting shit, and it would be nice to be able to post pics and art you make without being told you are fishing for compliments.

tbf though "high school choir singer" isnt much of an insult; I am not sure why everyone is up in arms. like Kristen said, Taylor Swift is at that level and not many people are insulted if you tell them they sing like Taylor Swift.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Page 1 of 3