All I want for Christmas is you, OP. :3
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
this thread is not being helpful
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I could really use a scarf and warm gloves. I'm getting old and the cold is getting to me.

RT tho I wouldn't mind some extra funds so I can build an amp.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
everything cheap I want I already bought.

people can just get me whatever as long as it's fun and not some dull generic shit.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
money so i can buy the things i actually want.

white crew cut socks, thanks aunt... yeah i wear black ankle socks but i guess i can look like a pleb sometimes happy holiday.

oh you got me thin guitar picks. i use heavy gauge picks but thanks, merry christmas.

headphones for recording? oh yeah gee thanks, yeah beats are good...

really though i don't expect much from "christmas loot" anymore. i'm an adult now so usually the most i get is some cash and some flannels. and i am perfectly okay with that.
Last edited by Will Lane at Nov 25, 2015,
^none of those gifts were ever given to me, i would just feel bad to not be able to use something like those items so they were just examples. i'd rather cash as most people would.

well my aunt did get me some socks once but they were black ankle socks so that was nice.
I'm getting some nice editions of romantic poetry.

Old hardbacks of Coleridge, Blake, Percy Shelley and Wordsworth.

Y'all jelly?
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by Will Lane
^none of those gifts were ever given to me, i would just feel bad to not be able to use something like those items so they were just examples. i'd rather cash as most people would.

well my aunt did get me some socks once but they were black ankle socks so that was nice.

Cash is an impersonal gift, signifying that the person giving it cared about you enough to give you something, but not enough to find out what you actually like/want/can use.

Most of the people I give gifts to get cash...
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Cash is an impersonal gift, signifying that the person giving it cared about you enough to give you something, but not enough to find out what you actually like/want/can use.

For the most part yeah, but honestly. I'm a really hard person to buy gifts for and people have asked me what I wanted straight up cause they didn't know what to buy me (cause I buy things I want most of the time).

So money isn't impersonal to me. For me it's saying, "I want to get you something but I don't want to buy you a shit present and you're a picky bastard" but it depends on who is giving the present too.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Arby911

right. what is really apparent of something for me that i like/want/can use are flannels. and that is really the only apparent item.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
For the most part yeah, but honestly. I'm a really hard person to buy gifts for and people have asked me what I wanted straight up cause they didn't know what to buy me (cause I buy things I want most of the time).

So money isn't impersonal to me. For me it's saying, "I want to get you something but I don't want to buy you a shit present and you're a picky bastard" but it depends on who is giving the present too.
yeah my parents know that i like flannels (and of course other clothing items i normally wear) so that is often what they stick with. and i appreciate that. but i am very picky about, for example, musical equipment so i have cultivated a sense of "don't bother with it or just give money". sounds kinda rough but really it is better on both sides.
Last edited by Will Lane at Nov 25, 2015,
I never want any material gifts. Good health and good wealth is all that I ask...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by chrismendiola
I want some vaginal infection bread, and I think you all do, as well.

Guess you'll have to make it yourself...
Charles Darwin
A house.

I think that's a bit unrealistic though. Ideally I'd like money to put towards replacing my kindle and phone. and maybe some fun food thigns.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I didn't ask for anything, christmas loses it's fun when you're old enough to buy things yourself. I'll probably get some money from my parents and some family members and buy myself a compressor or octave pedal.
Stuff I want I'm not really comfortable asking for. Too expensive plus I like being surprised.
Quote by OddOneOut
A house.

I think that's a bit unrealistic though. Ideally I'd like money to put towards replacing my kindle and phone. and maybe some fun food thigns.

Show me the money and I'll build you a house.
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Show me the money and I'll build you a house.

Get yer hammer out then.
Quote by Renka

Quote by UltimateGuizar
That'll get you a shed.

A house sized shed?

I do think I actually want some sloe gin. I love sloe gin.
Quote by Renka

I'm expecting one of guizar's paint drawings now EDIT: Aww

OT: would love a new ukulele, ut likely not getting anything because saving every penny I can
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Page 1 of 2