I had my eye on a 76 champ amp on craigslist for 450. It's been on there for a long time. I couldn't get my mind off of it. I finally gave up and sent an email last night offering his asking price.
I checked email this morning no reply. I checked craigslist it's gone. Probably been gone for long time and they didn't bother to take it down.

It was a closeted amp. Cosmetically very good all original he claimed it worked absolutely perfectly. No tears no rips in the grill cloth or vinyl . At least I can get some peace now I've been dreaming about that amp for some time.
this is a very similar situation when you are at a dinner at someone's house and there is a last bit of food left on one of the trays and you don't really want it but you kinda do so you just kinda glance at it every now and again trying to make up your mind and then before you do someone else takes it.
SF champs I don't think are that hard to come buy either way.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

yeah they aren't rare and nothing about a 76 that is special at all.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

that's true I'm gonna have to buy one off the inter-web.

To me they are very special. They sound have the twin, deluxe, Princeton sound in a tiny package which is perfect for me.

The silver faces are the same as the black faces save the cosmetics. The black faces cost more because of the mojo snob appeal.