https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQw0gH5K6F8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpQCJEeWSdA

this kid and his family are fuking pathetic. Greedy people demanding THE STATE to give them an enormous amount of money

for what? being arrested for a few hours? cmon.

this kid is getting scholarships thrown at him, free tuition to study in Qatar, got to meet Obama, internship offered at Twitter, etc
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

lol

they planned it all along
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Last edited by Bladez22 at Nov 25, 2015,
Quote by k.lainad
this kid and his family are fuking pathetic. Greedy people demanding THE STATE to give them an enormous amount of money

lol I don't actually care about this, but the fact that you emphasized "THE STATE!" means that you have a very stupid opinion to offer us, and I for one am quite eager for you to share.

So, k.lainad, why does it bother you that he's requesting funds from the state?

INB4
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Now THIS is a thread truly deserving of a predictive

Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
lol I don't actually care about this, but the fact that you emphasized "THE STATE!" means that you have a very stupid opinion to offer us, and I for one am quite eager for you to share.

So, k.lainad, why does it bother you that he's requesting funds from the state?

lol ok ali (are you related to this kid? i mean, you seem to support his families actions hmmm)

look, he's milking it. Go ahead, do that.

but why make the state of texas pay 15 million for the actions of a chitty school / chitty cops?

it's money we (yeah i live in texas) that we dont have ok

ok bye
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

it was very hard to take the guy in this first video seriously due to his gloves and toys
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by k.lainad
lol ok ali (are you related to this kid? i mean, you seem to support his families actions hmmm)

but why make the state of texas pay 15 million for the actions of a chitty school / chitty cops?

ok bye

You were doing ok up to the bolded part...the kid and his parents are responsible for this shitshow, not the school and police.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Superfluous lawsuits are what America is all about.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Hope he wins
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by k.lainad

ok bye

Perfect, exactly what I wanted, thank you
I've never seen any sadder-looking human beings than the ones in the thumbnails for those videos.
Quote by BelowTheSun
I've never seen any sadder-looking human beings than the ones in the thumbnails for those videos.

yeah, they got "mid level youtube leech vlogger" all over 'em.
Check out my band Disturbed
Yea, seems like he got quite a bit of good stuff already.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls