Page 1 of 2
Holy fukken shit havnet been on 4chan since highschool

All the threads were "Rekt" threads. Just finished watching prob 3-4 dozen videos of people dying by executions/murders/accidents/dog attack/insane chit

Holy fukken chit I need some eye bleach

Do not do it bros jesus christ

I did get to see a guy boomerang a fish mid air tho that was kinda cool
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Sometimes, when you're going your own way, you accidentally wander into the wrong places.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by whywefight at #33700134
I don't think I've been on 4chan in my life for over ten minutes collectively

Don't think I've ever been on it
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Xiaoxi
Sometimes, when you're going your own way, you accidentally wander into the wrong places.

yeah i have to delete my browsing history now

The most offensive thing to me are the tranny threads.

Sad to think there is an agenda being pushed on there of social conditioning
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by WCPhils
Don't think I've ever been on it

yea actually don't think I have either

Isn't that where Zoot went? Or Reddit?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I'm quite happy here thank you

We have the blode for all our weird and disturbing stuff
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day

d'aww iz a poopy
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Been on 4chan, but more a fa/tg/uy than /b/tard.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
my only 4chan experience came from crashing at my friend's dorm and waking up to his weird ass roommate viewing their gore page like it's nbd

like what the actual fuck is wrong with people why would you actually wanna see that type of shit smh
SIXTY-FIVE FUCKING BOARDS, AND YOU WENT TO A REKT THREAD ON /b/?

66 if you coun't /trash/ (hasn't been added to the home page yet, it's a test board.)

67 if you count that and I'm sure there's one janitor/mod/admin board.

if you're soft you should
Avoid /b/, /r9k/, /pol/ (unless you're extremely right,) /trash/, /soc/, and /s4s/

Actually you should stick to anything that has a blue background by default, that's yotsuba B, indicating it's a safe for work board, while I wouldn't browse them at work, nudity and extreme stuff isn't allowed on those boards.

Idk how new people end up doing it, but you guys seem to see the worst things the site has to offer within your first few clicks.

Hell why doesn't anyone new ever go to the oragami board and think 4chan is nothing but an arts and crafts site.
Last edited by stratkat at Nov 25, 2015,
I remember my friend once sending me /b/ and there were pictures on it that would probably be illegal. He then acted like he didn't know. I still have to remind him of that failures on a monthly basis.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
went to 4chin like once and was like nah I don't know what anything is so Reddit will do.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
when skype introduced the whole "automatically display linked images/gifs directly in the chat" feature, i had to block someone who spammed me with 4chan's fascination on death and gore. its fucked up man
Quote by ThatCanadianKid
when skype introduced the whole "automatically display linked images/gifs directly in the chat" feature, i had to block someone who spammed me with 4chan's fascination on death and gore. its fucked up man

While your friend might have collected the images off 4chan, 4chan users generally don't have a taste for gore, maybe 4% like it, 86% feel indifferent, and 10% dislike it so they click the hide button and go on about their day.

If you pay attention, it's not like there's enough people posted to keep those kinds of threads on page 1, they're disgusting. Only a handful of people keep them afloat.

Also if I can remove ads from skype, I'm sure you can shut off thumbnails, or block files completely. If someone wants you to see something tell them to have it hosted somewhere that's not their PC.
Last edited by stratkat at Nov 25, 2015,
Quote by stratkat
While your friend might have collected the images off 4chan, 4chan users generally don't have a taste for gore, maybe 4% like it, 86% feel indifferent, and 10% dislike it so they click the hide button and go on about their day.

If you pay attention, it's not like there's enough people posted to keep those kinds of threads on page 1, they're disgusting. Only a handful of people keep them afloat.

Also if I can remove ads from skype, I'm sure you can shut off thumbnails, or block files completely. If someone wants you to see something tell them to have it hosted somewhere that's not their PC.

lol you say this like it's a good thing
Quote by whywefight

I haven't even been on it in my life for for a nanosecond collectively.
Skip the username, call me Billy
holy fukken chit
Quote by stratkat
SIXTY-FIVE FUCKING BOARDS, AND YOU WENT TO A REKT THREAD ON /b/?

66 if you coun't /trash/ (hasn't been added to the home page yet, it's a test board.)

67 if you count that and I'm sure there's one janitor/mod/admin board.

if you're soft you should
Avoid /b/, /r9k/, /pol/ (unless you're extremely right,) /trash/, /soc/, and /s4s/

Actually you should stick to anything that has a blue background by default, that's yotsuba B, indicating it's a safe for work board, while I wouldn't browse them at work, nudity and extreme stuff isn't allowed on those boards.

Idk how new people end up doing it, but you guys seem to see the worst things the site has to offer within your first few clicks.

Hell why doesn't anyone new ever go to the oragami board and think 4chan is nothing but an arts and crafts site.

You act like there's anything on 4chan that isn't garbage.

Truth be told, I've never actually been on it IIRC.
Free Ali
Free Lard
ive never been on 4chan either. when i was younger and started hearing about it, I asked friends what it was, they told me to never ever go there, and i never did
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
I wonder what 4chan kids are like when they grow up

They're probably a lot like The_Blode.
Free Ali
Free Lard
I went on 4chan once then left cause that place is creepy af.

Quote by Xiaoxi at #33700138

best post
Quote by whywefight

went to it once for less than 10 seconds.

i just had this feeling that it was an awful place for awful people.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I went to 4chan.

Saw goatse.

Never went back
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I accidentaly toasted in the wrong bread but 4chan is bad and you should feel bad anyway
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by chaoticfables
i was somehow under the impression that /b/ mellowed down recently is thiat not true

Well I went on 4chan for the first time in my life earlier this year out of curiosity and went on /b/ cos that's the only board I had heard about. The very first thread I saw was a gore thread the second was a tranny/trap thread and the third was the kind of stuff that would get you arrested and put on a lifelong list for possessing so I ctrl+w'd out of there and have never been back. So if that's mellowed out I really don't want to see what it was like back in the day.
99% sure you aren't supposed to talk about 4chan if you go on it

I've never even heard of it I don't go on it all the time what on earth are you talking about you disgusting liar
I have nothing important to say
Quote by i_lovemetallica
I went to 4chan.

Saw goatse.

Never went back

Rofl, I saw it on Wikipedia.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I stick to /gif/
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
if you want to really laugh then go NVM] and read the comments of any thread and laugh at how tryhard everyone is
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Last edited by Trowzaa at Nov 26, 2015,
that link made me sad tom
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
o it's private for a few days

which is probably good because the top link has been a fallout 4 ending spoiler for the last 3 weeks or whatever

edit: oh shit its still there, NVM
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Page 1 of 2