View poll results: Who would win
Bourdain
10 38%
Fieri
16 62%
Voters: 26.
Page 1 of 2
http://www.eater.com/2015/11/25/9800562/anthony-bourdain-guy-fieri-feud

Move over, Martha and Gwyneth: The spat between your wannabe BFF Anthony Bourdain and cartoonish culinary villain Guy Fieri is clearly the epic blood feud of the ages.

Bourdain has pulled no punches when it comes to the Food Network star in the past: Back in 2012 when Fieri opened Guy's American ******* & Bar in Times Square, Bourdain proclaimed it a "terror-dome," saying on a radio show, " ... he single handedly turned the neighborhood into the Ed Hardy district which I'm a little pissed off about." Bourdain also made some jabs at Fieri in his recent Close to the Bone speaking tour (though he did also proclaim that he admired "the guy's pluck").

This hasn't gone unnoticed by Fieri, who spoke of his frustrations with Bourdain in a recent GQ profile: "I don’t like him making fun of people, and I don’t like him talking shit. And he’s never talked shit to my face. I know he’s definitely gotta have issues, ’cos the average person doesn’t behave that way. ... It’s just, what are you doing? What is your instigation? You have nothing else to fucking worry about than if I have bleached hair or not? I mean, fuck."

Now Bourdain has responded to Fieri's comments, telling celebrity gossip hounds E! News, "If you can't tell jokes about Guy Fieri, comedy as we know it is dead." It's highly unlikely the two will ever bro down and hop aboard a bus to Flavortown together — but in the meantime, at least the feuding is providing America with some glorious entertainment.

Who would win in a fight?
Is that the dude from Smash Mouth?
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Guy Fieri every day

He's a legit good dude, Bourdain is exactly like the character he voiced in Archer
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Nov 25, 2015,
Quote by Dreadnought
Guy Fieri every day

He's a legit good dude, Bourdain is exactly like the character he voiced in Archer

dork with dumb tv personality > tryhard prick
Anthony Bourdain ‏@Bourdain Nov 11 Yahya Kahya, İstanbul
I'm sitting in an empty restaurant alone in a faraway place and Echo and the Bunnymen comes on
"I don’t like him making fun of people, and I don’t like him talking shit. And he’s never talked shit to my face. I know he’s definitely gotta have issues, ’cos the average person doesn’t behave that way. ... It’s just, what are you doing? What is your instigation? You have nothing else to fucking worry about than if I have bleached hair or not? I mean, fuck."

Damn, this dude has a maturity I didn't expect.

Still, this is hardly a spat. Resolve it hell's ******* style.
let's be real fieri would wreck his shit no reservations ainec

bourdain is all talk and has been all talk since his ass got shit canned off the food network
Quote by bradulator
Anthony Bourdain ‏@Bourdain Nov 11 Yahya Kahya, İstanbul
I'm sitting in an empty restaurant alone in a faraway place and Echo and the Bunnymen comes on

tryhard prick ruins post-punk
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I misread, voted too early. Thought it was a popularity contest. I prefer Bourdain, but Fieri would take him in a fight no question
Quote by captainsnazz
That's some nice hair you've got there.

I'm watching you.

Quote by BottleOfSmoke
If I was a rich man in 17th century Britain, I'd totally adopt Alec and make him my heir.

People say I tan easily, but that's just my Bronze showing through.
According to wikipedia, Bourdain has a blue belt in BJJ soooo
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Bourdain for sure. Anyway he's feuded with so many other chefs why is this suddenly notable
cat
I dunno, I've only casually watched these two but I'll side with Fieri because he seems like a nice guy and Bourdain seems like an asshole.
Anthony Bourdain is everything I want to be.

You niggers who vote fieri are probably the same the put ranch on pizza.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last edited by snipelfritz at Nov 25, 2015,
Quote by snipelfritz

Be careful that you don't cut yourself on all of that edge.
Quote by snipelfritz
Anthony Bourdain is everything I want to be.

you're already an alcoholic though
Quote by MinterMan22
you're already an alcoholic though

And sassy and pretentious.

He travels, eats, drinks and talks about how much smarter/cooler/edgier he is. Is it any surprise he is my hero?
Quote by snipelfritz

What is happening in Milwaukee?
I'm in Omaha now.

And I'm reminding UG staff that N-word is uncensored for some reason. Not that I'm into censorship, just getting a little kid in a candy store since I realized it the other day.
Quote by snipelfritz
I'm in Omaha now.

Ohhh

Snark aside, wassuup?

And I'm reminding UG staff that N-word is uncensored for some reason. Not that I'm into censorship, just getting a little kid in a candy store since I realized it the other day.

Not if you're into culinary arts or interior design.
Thanksgiving weekend. Toot toot toot! Time to drink beer and eat deliciousness.

I mean I'm in Omaha at the moment for the holiday.
Anthony Bourdain wouldn't be caught dead in a one horse town like Omaha sooo
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I wish to golly he would do an episode in Milwaukee.
Quote by ErikLensherr at #33700460
Anthony Bourdain wouldn't be caught dead in a one horse town like Omaha sooo

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Honestly, they're both super douchy. Just at opposite ends of the douche scale.

Bourdain seems like the kind of guy that would seriously hate you if you said something 'dumb' about food or go on fucking rants about super pretentious shit that nobody cares about. So really, I'd probably rather hang out with Guy. At least he seems fun.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Bourdain all the way. Fuck Fieri, that stupid asshole

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
LOL in what world would bourdain take fieri in a fight. Bourdain's the typa nigga to break his wrist from punching limply
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
LOL in what world would bourdain take fieri in a fight. Bourdain's the typa nigga to break his wrist from punching limply

But d00d hes a blue belt in BJJ so totally it makes up fer the extra weight that guy has and bourdains daintiness.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I deleted that because I googled it and was wrong. Fucking redditors lied to me or something, forgot where I heard that
Quote by snipelfritz
I wish to golly he would do an episode in Milwaukee.

I feel like he went there in an episode of No Reservations but I could be wrong
cat
Quote by Fat Lard
I deleted that because I googled it and was wrong. Fucking redditors lied to me or something, forgot where I heard that

Rekt.

I got you though I unquoted ur post
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Xiaoxi
Bourdain all the way. Fuck Fieri, that stupid asshole

On the real, how do you have this opinion? Fieri is a super nice dude, never shits on anybody, and is all about charities and social rights and does things like this
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
On the real, how do you have this opinion? Fieri is a super nice dude, never shits on anybody, and is all about charities and social rights and does things like this

For real.

Like yeah he spikes his hair and has glasses behind his head but hes not awful.

Bourdain is a retched cunt
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Page 1 of 2