I'm looking to upgrade my Jackson JS22-7 with new pickups. I use a Valvestate Leney, Ibanez TS-9, MXR Carbon copy (for cleans), and I mainly play Metalcore/Punk Rock, while occasionally dipping into djent. My local guitar shop sells Dimarzio, Seymour Duncan, and EMGs if it helps.
The Pegasus/Sentient set is a great set for every style you mentioned, but the price would be approaching the cost of your whole guitar. Add in the cost of installing them (if you don't do it), and you may need to consider what you invest in.
It may be worth it to at least replace the bridge pickup, and I'd throw the Pegasus in there.
Dave @ Seymour Duncan
It's $400 for the pickups + installation + setup. That seems pretty good. My Dimarzios were $350, but the SD set is probably the best option.
What don;t you like about your sound right now that you think new pickups will solve?

I'd say get a new amp...
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Quote by TheStig1214
What don;t you like about your sound right now that you think new pickups will solve?

I'd say get a new amp...

My amp sounds great with all my guitars, except this one. This one makes it so muddy I may as well have covered it with a blanket.
Quote by auzzietaco
My amp sounds great with all my guitars, except this one. This one makes it so muddy I may as well have covered it with a blanket.

New pickups may help, but they may not. I'd recommend an EQ pedal before new pickups. Being bassy and muddy is actually just an inherent trait of a lot of 7 string guitars.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Not sure what pickups are in this one, to me it looks like some kind of re-branded Seymour D's.

Some of these stock pickups could be of subpar quality, not sure about Jackson but I've noticed most Ibanez are. You could try an overdrive in front first to see if it fixes it, a Joyo Ibanez TS clone or one of the other TS knockoffs.

If that doesn't work maybe you should give the Dimarzio Super Distortion, Air Norton and D-Activator 7 a try, or just try their search tool:
http://www.dimarzio.com/pickup-picker

It might be a good idea to switch to active pickups as I find these more balanced on 7 string guitars.
I already use a TS9 infront, and the fact that its just this guitar seems to lend me to thinking its the pickups, not the amp.