I've just been given a couple of guitars, one is an Ibanez RG series and the other is a
"Shine" guitar. Try as I might I can find out absolutely nothing about it, ie: model and the "specs" for it, I've even contacted Saein in Korea that made it but, I've been told that the factory has closed down. I've also contacted "CHASE" who apparently bought up all the remaining Korean stock and they couldn't help either.
So guys, I'm hoping one of you out there can help.

Paul.
Attachments:
rsz_shineincase.jpg
Shine did cheap copies of famous guitars. Having said that, despite their price, some of the copies were very good. I think they also produced a few mid-range guitars, which possibly the one in the photo is.
I saw a few shine guitars in a local music shop (Curly's in Liverpool City Centre) a few years back but never played one but they looked half decent. Maybe drop Curly a message and see if they can give you any leads. Www.curlymusic.com
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
^ yeah some shops sold them here. I never tried one, though. There might be some threads on the fretboard forum (basically the old musicradar forum) of people buying them up when they were blown out.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?