is there no thanksgiving thread?

no well i just made it.

for us westerners it is the day were we gather with family to munch on birds and pigs and say what we are thankful for. and tomorrow is the day where we say "yeah i'm thankful for a lot of things, but i want a new flat screen tv!"

itt list what you are thankful for, where you might be going for the meal(s), and what you're going to buy tomorrow.

i am thankful that we get to play "jingle bell rock" at the end of Church service sun. i am going to a restaurant to eat lunch with my mom's side and my aunts (dad side) to eat dinner and i am not too keen on the latter because i do not know them very well. i already bought a pair of studio headphones and will look into the tc electronic spark. i might actually get presents for people this year because i am 20 and probably should.
Last edited by Will Lane at Nov 26, 2015,
I'm thankful I don't live in America anymore so I only have to eat turkey once a year.
i'm thankful for genocide

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

A day where an invading ethnic group celebrate the deception over the indigenous ethnic group by gorging on a meal representative of all the implications of greed that go with said invading ethnic group.

Yeah, be thankful for that, I guess.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
A day where an invading ethnic group celebrate the deception over the indigenous ethnic group by gorging on a meal representative of all the implications of greed that go with said invading ethnic group.

Yeah, be thankful for that, I guess.

well aren't you just a basket of fun!

sssshhhh we don't talk aboot that
I'm thankful that college admissions officers respond positively when I end my e-mails with 'Happy Thanksgiving'

My thanksgiving was last month. I was thankful then.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I'm thankful I don't have any family nearby so I'm not forced to eat turkey. I'll have steak.
I'm thankful for having really great friends and that I have had only one cooking mishap in the last 3 years.

I am spending Thanksgiving with my boyfriend's family.

I'm not buying anything tomorrow. My aunt and her family are gonna come down here to visit me so I need to clean before they get here. All I need to buy is a tablecloth but that can wait because the table on its own looks nice enough.
cat
not a fan of this holiday tbh
but w/e life goes on
long after the thrill of living is gone
Happy I get to spend time with my wife and dog together at the house this holiday season, I don't always get that and I'm away from home a lot.

My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Eastwinn
not a fan of this holiday tbh
but w/e life goes on
long after the thrill of living is gone

I was the Morton salt girl for Halloween and everyone thought I was a waitress. With an umbrella.
Happy thanksgiving everyone! Let's get fat and sleep and football and family.

I'm thankful for lots of things and each of you are one of them.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by MakinLattes
I was the Morton salt girl for Halloween and everyone thought I was a waitress. With an umbrella.

i would have huu
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Why does no one appreciate this video? I shared it with my friends and even my co-owned meme page and it hasn't gotten any likes. :<
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I guess it's pretty cool that I get to see a lot of my family on the holidays

I can be thankful for that

Also I am a huge fan of turkey ((definitely the bird) seriously Turkey wtf are you doing)
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Joshua Garcia at #33701311
Why does no one appreciate this video? I shared it with my friends and even my co-owned meme page and it hasn't gotten any likes. :<

JOSHUA GARCIA
Stuff it in the cornucopia

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by Jon777
had turkey AND ham this year, was good

fuuuuuuck
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Joshua Garcia

Jake liked your post
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug