Page 1 of 3
After having an entire day dedicated to expressing gratitude for whatever it is we are thankful for, the most selfish and ungrateful season of the year begins with the next block in the calendar, and in some cases, on the same day. I am appalled by the apparent inability of humanity as a whole to be content amd spend time with the ones they love. I hope all of you will have a happy Thanksgiving, and will remember this time of gratitude, letting the animalistic selfishness of tomorrow remain there.
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
D00d ur so deep ill give u a bj
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
It isn't inherently selfish. If I lived closer to a store and wasn't doing anything tomorrow I'd definitely participate to get stuff that I need but have been putting off purchasing because of the cost. It's people who go overboard with it that are selfish.
cat
Oh my god will people like you just shut the fuck up and let me stuff my face with food and electronics
Quote by Eastwinn
you're the first person to notice this

thank you

Quote by GuitarGod_92
Oh my god will people like you just shut the fuck up and let me stuff my face with food and electronics

thank you
My God, it's full of stars!
#ALLFridaysMatter!
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
'murica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by jwmcdaniel97
After having an entire day dedicated to expressing gratitude for whatever it is we are thankful for, the most selfish and ungrateful season of the year begins with the next block in the calendar, and in some cases, on the same day. I am appalled by the apparent inability of humanity as a whole to be content amd spend time with the ones they love. I hope all of you will have a happy Thanksgiving, and will remember this time of gratitude, letting the animalistic selfishness of tomorrow remain there.

You have to expand your scope, bro. Do you really need to be near your family and reaffirm gratitude a bunch to let them know you love them and such? Don't act like you don't want to take advantage of these sweet deals
Quote by Bladez22
#ALLFridaysMatter!

You win.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I went to best buy last night and at least a dozen tents were already up

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM

Exavtly what I was talking about. Let it wait until tomorrow.
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
Quote by neidnarb11890
i am thankful for these SICK DEALS

Nice.
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM

I'm pitching a tent at home right now.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
I'm pitching a tent at home right now.

nice

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
consume safely this blak fridai
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by WCPhils
how's middle school going?

He's just salty because there's no Black Friday sale for hair gel and Monster drinks.
Free Ali
You're in america, fast food is already dirt cheap as it is.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by The_Blode
^ do Wendy's do BF deals?

No, it doesn't. I'm pretty sure Black Friday is almost strictly for retail and maybe some service work or something.
Free Ali
I think the irony is more that you cannot enter the shop to buy any of the stuff unless you queue up at silly times (overnight) just to get something that'll most likely be damaged in the crowd racing to get stuff.

Let alone the fact that some people literally fight each other just to get what they want to buy.

Some humans obviously didn't evolve that far from the apes we originate from...
You intellectually dug down so deep, I almost didn't see you there.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Get off your high horse tbh.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
all I know is I'm building myself a sweet computer this weekend and my family can fuck off until Christmas, at which point they can stop fucking off and give me presents and then fuck off again.
I used to be the manager of a department store.
OMG, I made all the years money on Black Friday.
Consumers are fucking morons!!!!

One little insider secret I'd pull.

If an item is overstocked and no one is buying it then just double the price and slap a 50% off sticker on it.
It will sell out before the day is done.

People will pay good money for selling them the idea that they got a deal!
Quote by EyeNon15
I used to be the manager of a department store.
OMG, I made all the years money on Black Friday.
Consumers are fucking morons!!!!

One little insider secret I'd pull.

If an item is overstocked and no one is buying it then just double the price and slap a 50% off sticker on it.
It will sell out before the day is done.

People will pay good money for selling them the idea that they got a deal!

nowadays, in civilised countries, stores are required to list the previous price point and how long it was at that price when advertising discounts
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I might go out shopping with family if there's nothing else to do in the afternoon. Stop by guitar Center and save a couple bucks on drums sticks.
Quote by UltimateGuizar
But.... this is ultimate guitar.

You haven't heard? I play drums (more) now.
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM

i went to my Best Buy 4 hours after they opened on Thanksgiving and it really wasn't that packed.

most of the trouble i had walking through the store had to do with the piles of TVs they stacked in every available bit of open space on the floor.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Hydra150
nowadays, in civilised countries, stores are required to list the previous price point and how long it was at that price when advertising discounts

Actually, civilised people let the animals run around Thursday and wait until Cyber Monday.

No wait, civilized people just understand both are bullshit.
Page 1 of 3