Page 1 of 2
We went from this

To this

Real quick, boom! you're here now that's life son.
-instead of spending an hour or so picking food off the trees and out the ground we now eat money to survive.
-so obviously now we have to work ridiculous amounts of hours everyday to survive because some big meanies took all the food and keep telling us money doesn't grow on trees
-and we have to pay hundreds of thousands just to own a house because those darn meanies own all the land.
-it might have taken a week or so to build a nice stylish shelter back in the days.

But those meanies said "fuk all that chit" and now it takes YEARS just to have an average brick house.
Yup life was pretty great. Women came easy too!

But now, well...you're probably better off laying down and rotting.

Cuz they are all out your league now LOL

but hey it's not all bad. we have iPhones and Xbox ones, cars, movies, social media and other distractions to keep us from ever questioning how we would survive without it

Anyway I should get back to work I'm trying to save up for a holiday so I can visit somewhere similar to this
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Nov 26, 2015,
cliffs for those who tl;dr

Cliffs:
-Stupid apes doing silly chit in the nature
-Grabbed chit off the ground and made chit out of it
-Started killing each other en masse.
-Religion of peace
-Monarchy of peace
-mass-produced chit
-skyscrapers of peace.
-Capitalism

-Stupid apes doing silly chit in the nature
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

oh yeah. and happy thanksgiving you filthy animals
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Before we begin, I'd like to give thanks for shit threads.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I don't eat money what the hell
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by slapsymcdougal at #33701124
Before we begin, I'd like to give thanks for shit threads.

chit threads*

apparently
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
chit threads*

apparently

Autocorrect?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by Zaphikh
makes u think

trying to save up just enough money and investing it to provide a minimal life style.

I plan on living on $2000 a year on an off grid homestead.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by k.lainad
trying to save up just enough money and investing it to provide a minimal life style.

What's ironic is you putting in all this time, thought, and energy into living a "minimal" lifestyle.
Quote by behind_you
damn didnt think they had digital cameras during the stone age

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

MC Doesn't Know What Irony Is
Walked up to a girl and I gave her a kiss
She said, "Let's go to your place, I'll suck your dick"
I'm like, "Hell yeah, bitch, that's so ironic!"
Quote by k.lainad

Hopefully it won't have internet access
Quote by k.lainad

if u think everything the world has to offer is a minimal life style then perhaps u r shit
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
if u think everything the world has to offer is a minimal life style then perhaps u r shit

chit*

Also, what's ironic is that you're saving up money to live a minimalist lifestyle.
dae anyone else watch make up tutorial on youtube they are fascinating

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
dae anyone else watch make up tutorial on youtube they are fascinating

They're pretty much the only thing I masturbate to these days.

Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
They're pretty much the only thing I masturbate to these days.

perfect to watch as the girl goes from looking like a creature to actually pretty good as you climax

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I wish I knew how to makeup
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Men are naturally beautiful we dont need to make up

Quote by EndTheRapture51

Tell that to my ex-gf
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
guys, is all my money making me caveman? IS ALL MY MONEY MAKING ME CAVEMAN????

guys, why caveman no rape woman no more? and why caveman no use proper tense/articles?

caveman want bullet points. CAVEMAN. WANT. BULLET. POINTS.

tl;dr Humans aren't devolving. You're just ******ed (in the full scope of the word).
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Nov 26, 2015,
like on the real tho i half fux with this (except the dumb parts)

it is very overwhelming for a person living the way we do and it is hard to deal with. stress is very serious.
stressed da fuk out mayne ^^^^
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by SMH07
Hopefully it won't have internet access

+1 lmao

to really go your own way, you havta stop the interwebz browsing m8
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
I saw a pretty good TED talk back in the day that said stress isn't 'the silent killer' as its made out to be. And sometimes there are good forms of it, such as eustress (if taken with a good outlook -- and to a limit -- I suppose).

But overworked people is bad, I suppose The Netherlands has the right idea regarding that. Hopefully Jeb Bush effs off
Twat
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by EndTheRapture51 at #33701256

something.. something.. beauty is a lie, something.. something.. patriarchy
Quote by k.lainad

If it gets you off the internet faster I will gladly donate to your cause
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by EndTheRapture51

me in a few years cause fuk society
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Man going his own way somehow always arrive at the same place over and over again... the New Thread button.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 2