Everytime I pick up the guitar I make the exact same mistakes, at the exact same parts as I did two months ago, two weeks ago, two days ago.

Also I never get anything 100% maybe it's a product of constantly playing alone. I can shred half the sweet child of mine solo but I can't play a 2 minute powerchord song without multiple stuff ups.

Lately I am just trying to become at 'peace' with how shit I am because I am borderline ******ed at guitar for the amount of time, years I've been playing.

It took me a year to change from G to E this isn't slow learning this is mental ******ation.
You have to find a song or two that you really know. Then practice them every time you play. That gets your fingers warmed up and gives you some practice.
And the only way to play good is to play the same song over and over till you hate it, then play it some more. And also play every day for at least 30min to an hour, that tunes your memory for hearing those tunes.
Sounds like you need to look at how you're learning more than how you're playing.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by MyOceanToSwim
Everytime I pick up the guitar I make the exact same mistakes, at the exact same parts as I did two months ago, two weeks ago, two days ago.

Also I never get anything 100% maybe it's a product of constantly playing alone. I can shred half the sweet child of mine solo but I can't play a 2 minute powerchord song without multiple stuff ups.

Lately I am just trying to become at 'peace' with how shit I am because I am borderline ******ed at guitar for the amount of time, years I've been playing.

It took me a year to change from G to E this isn't slow learning this is mental ******ation.

That's all part of the process, its mostly trial and error. Theres a lot of "bad habits" you can get into while playing, which can put you into a rut skill wise, just keep playing youll get better over time, that's the key.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj