i figured I'd give it a shot and see if i cant find musicians who enjoy glam metal/japanese visual kei and could dedicate effort to the whole shabang. As it stands i have a band put together but some of the components are a bit unsure. I am not in a rush. My ocd wont let me rush this project.

Still, i want to see if there are any musicians will to put the work in. Everything is set, mission statement wise. Just need to get to work. 21 - 30 years old in the NJ and NYC area. Guitarist, drummer, vocalist. You dont have to be god on the instrument. Just have heart! Shoot a line! More info available with the contact.
Last edited by Glm2015 at Nov 27, 2015,
VK is a pretty specific Japanese term. It's essentially glam metal except aimed more at a younger audience.

If you advertise as glam metal you might have more luck since in my experience most people don't know what VK is but you say glam or hair metal and people know what sound and look that is right away. Just aim less twisted sister and more motley crue
Thats TRUE! I just feel that the level of vk i am looking for seems to be misleading if i said "glam rock/metal". Very much inspired by Versailles, so no surprises! Let me rework the title a bit and see what happens!
Quote by Glm2015
Thats TRUE! I just feel that the level of vk i am looking for seems to be misleading if i said "glam rock/metal". Very much inspired by Versailles, so no surprises! Let me rework the title a bit and see what happens!

If i lived in the area and wasn't bogged down in uni I would be there so fast. Versailles is easily my number 1 band. Best of luck to you!
You would be welcomed with cookies!

Did you hear that Yuki ans Masashi are retiring from Jupiter? Its sad!