hi ,im new here i have a blues jr 3.does any one here have pedals that work well with this amp?mods they have had done to there amps? whats a good volume pedal.thanks sorry if this has been ask before
Uh... well what sounds are you looking for and what don't you like about it now? Why do you even need a volume pedal? You have a volume knob on your guitar.

We can't even answer that question until you give us:

a) a budget

b) what music you play

c) what gear you own

d) what problems you're having now.

e) why do you think pedals will solve it

If you can't answer the last 2 questions, then you don't need a pedal. Heck, you didn't even specify what kind of pedals you want. Do you want them all? Do you want just an OD? Like seriously, help us out here.

Now if you want to just buy pedals for the sake of having pedals, then let us know what you're looking for.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Nov 27, 2015,
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Uh... well what sounds are you looking for and what don't you like about it now? Why do you even need a volume pedal? You have a volume knob on your guitar.

We can't even answer that question until you give us:

a) a budget

b) what music you play

c) what gear you own

d) what problems you're having now.

e) why do you think pedals will solve it

If you can't answer the last 2 questions, then you don't need a pedal. Heck, you didn't even specify what kind of pedals you want. Do you want them all? Do you want just an OD? Like seriously, help us out here.

Now if you want to just buy pedals for the sake of having pedals, then let us know what you're looking for.
+1

Basic recommendations though: Tubescreamer or Klone, Delay. I'd suggest an active volume pedal.

Overdrive: Ibanez Mini Tubescreamer OR Electro-Harmonix Soul Food (Klone)
Delay: TC Electronic Flashback Mini
Volume: Hotone Soul Press (also has wah)

Let it be known that I have only tried the Soul Food, just going by rep and lower-budget for the rest. And I really do not know what you are going for as well. But most pedals will work well with the Blues Jr. I think.
Last edited by Will Lane at Nov 27, 2015,
I'm wildly ecstatic about my Budda Zendrive and will plug it here again...very flexible, tons of settings...it can to standard tubescreamer, plus has its own voicing that can be activated by switch, it also has a built-in boost. Another OD that I love is the Voodoolabs Sparkle Drive which lets you mix in clean boost to your overdrive signal. This one is very transparent so if you need just a little push, it can do that.
Jekkyll & Hyde also works great with Blues Jr - I recorded a band where their guitarist had it and managed to get some really nice sounds of the amp with it.
thanks for all the help.i guess i should have said i was going for a stevie ray sound.as for volume pedal i was looking at the morley little alligator,or the Ernie Ball MVP Volume Pedal.much easier with pedal then to mess with volume on guitar thats just me.better swells.
Budget? If you're gunning for SRV through a Blues Junior, the easiest way would probably be an Ibanez TS808 or some type of clone. If you're on a budget, the TS9 mini isn't bad (I know, it's different, but it's good and cheap). If you're on a more serious budget, the Electro-harmonix East River Drive is great sounding and well made. You'll probably want a wah pedal of some type. The Vox V847 sounds good, but has a pretty bad bypassed signal. A Morley wah of some sort would be up your alley, or the CAE MC404 wah (wonderful wah). Just remember that heavier gauge strings, hard and dynamic playing, and decent volume is important for trying to copy him.
Fender Telecaster
DeArmond M series
Vox Night Train 15 head w/Weber loaded 1x12
Dunlop DVP3 Volume (X)
Klone circuit/Russian Big Muff 2in 1
Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
TC Electronic Nova Delay
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Line 6 M5