https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7klNQyyLpiA

What could possibly be in those boxes for people to act like that?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

"why are you being so aggressive you're scaring me"

holy fukkin chit
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.

Intelligent discussion from important individuals coming in 3...2...
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Nov 27, 2015,
Quote by k.lainad
What could possibly be in those boxes for people to act like that?

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Actually yeah this is definitely fake. Why would she even steal from the kid when there's boxes all over the floor?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by GreenDay82

(Invalid img)

90s.....
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Lets think logically about this.

First off, that's a veggie steamer. People on Black Friday bowl over each other for flatscreens, or DSLRs, or iPhones, or other fancy things, not kitchen appliances that help them eat healthy.

Second, notice how few people there are in this video. Sure they're running over each other, but look at the beginning of the video. There's maybe one-and-a-half-dozen at most. Anyone who's ever driven up to a store on Thanksgiving only to nope out of there upon seeing a blocks-long line knows that there would be scores more people swarming into the store if that kind of chaos broke out.

Third, lets think for a minute about the context of all of this. It's Black Friday, and the doors are about to open. Walmart employees have literally been trampled dead in this exact context before. The only ways that a Walmart employee would decide that now is a good time to pull out their phone and shoot a video is if A. they're a moron, B. they have a death wish, or C. they knew they wouldn't be harmed because taking out your cameraman isn't a good idea. Moreover, whoever our cameraman is decided not to record the line, or how long people were out there, or give us any details or even show us the very moment the door opened to let in the zombies. They inexplicably waited until right after people started rushing in. Maybe because cutting out the before and after lets them cut the earlier parts where everyone's chilling waiting for their cues, and the later parts where they stopped so nobody actually gets hurt?

Fourth, the line. "GIVE ME THAT BOX! GET OFF OF ME! WHY ARE YOU BEING SO AGGRESSIVE YOU'RE SCARING ME!" This doesn't sound like someone who was ready to steal from a small child for a vegetable steamer. This sounds like someone who got offered fifty bucks to pretend to steal from a small child had to improvise a line on the spot.

Fifth, per Snopes, no big-box retailers in the Michigan area were selling veggie steamers that match the product in-question.

Sixth, There are multiple steamers still unclaimed, including more than a few literally inches from her feet. There is no logical reason why, when there is an unclaimed box with X inside of it literally right next to your foot on the ground, you would instead opt to rip one out of a child's hands.

Seventh: If you pause the video right before the dogpile, you can see our "victim" with her veggie steamers already in-arm, standing next to another employee. So she somehow got inside before everyone else, already grabbed her product, yet walked right back into the fray instead of doing the sane thing anyone with a small child should do, run away from the mass of insane people falling over each other for a veggie steamer.

Conclusion:

When everything is taken into account, the only reasonable conclusion is that it's a fake, and a crappy one at that. Then again, I guess that'd fitting for a k.lainad thread.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Nov 27, 2015,
Its at the 0:06 mark that the chic in the green top with white sleeves realises that gloves were a mistake.
Quote by necrosis1193
Lets think logically about this.

First off, that's a veggie steamer. People on Black Friday bowl over each other for flatscreens, or DSLRs, or iPhones, or other fancy things, not kitchen appliances that help them eat healthy.

Second, notice how few people there are in this video. Sure they're running over each other, but look at the beginning of the video. There's maybe one-and-a-half-dozen at most. Anyone who's ever driven up to a store on Thanksgiving only to nope out of there upon seeing a blocks-long line knows that there would be scores more people swarming into the store if that kind of chaos broke out.

Third, lets think for a minute about the context of all of this. It's Black Friday, and the doors are about to open. Walmart employees have literally been trampled dead in this exact context before. The only ways that a Walmart employee would decide that now is a good time to pull out their phone and shoot a video is if A. they're a moron, B. they have a death wish, or C. they knew they wouldn't be harmed because taking out your cameraman isn't a good idea. Moreover, whoever our cameraman is decided not to record the line, or how long people were out there, or give us any details or even show us the very moment the door opened to let in the zombies. They inexplicably waited until right after people started rushing in. Maybe because cutting out the before and after lets them cut the earlier parts where everyone's chilling waiting for their cues, and the later parts where they stopped so nobody actually gets hurt?

Fourth, the line. "GIVE ME THAT BOX! GET OFF OF ME! WHY ARE YOU BEING SO AGGRESSIVE YOU'RE SCARING ME!" This doesn't sound like someone who was ready to steal from a small child for a vegetable steamer. This sounds like someone who got offered fifty bucks to pretend to steal from a small child had to improvise a line on the spot.

Fifth, per Snopes, no big-box retailers in the Michigan area were selling veggie steamers that match the product in-question.

Sixth, There are multiple steamers still unclaimed, including more than a few literally inches from her feet. There is no logical reason why, when there is an unclaimed box with X inside of it literally right next to your foot on the ground, you would instead opt to rip one out of a child's hands.

Seventh: If you pause the video right before the dogpile, you can see our "victim" with her veggie steamers already in-arm, standing next to another employee. So she somehow got inside before everyone else, already grabbed her product, yet walked right back into the fray instead of doing the sane thing anyone with a small child should do, run away from the mass of insane people falling over each other for a veggie steamer.

Conclusion:

When everything is taken into account, the only reasonable conclusion is that it's a fake, and a crappy one at that. Then again, I guess that'd fitting for a k.lainad thread.

WINNER
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by k.lainad at #33703065

WINNER

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
I went to Target last night. Everybody was chill and the cops at the entrance were just standing around. I think the crazy rampages and violence only happen if somebody is standing around recording.
Shes getting all aggressive and their are two boxes on the ground next to her lol
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Is it normal for people in America to engage in mass brawls over discounted stuff on Black Friday? Because if so it's an even more ******ed tradition than I had realised and I am even more appalled that this yank shit has spread in to the UK.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
Is it normal for people in America to engage in mass brawls over discounted stuff on Black Friday? Because if so it's an even more ******ed tradition than I had realised and I am even more appalled that this yank shit has spread in to the UK.

Stupid people will do stupid shit. 99% of these events are rushed, but not dangerous. What you're seeing is the exception.

What you can expect from black Friday shopping here are long lines. And long lines.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Black Friday was supposedly mega-chill here compared to every other year. Hopefully the god awful tradition of leaving your home to buy stuff is ending. I am ready for drones to fly everything to my doorstep.
Quote by slapsymcdougal

fuck yes

Quote by necrosis1193
*k.lainad getting rekt*

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by necrosis1193
-par-

also why would a kid be carrying a veggie steamer in any situation but especially if her mother already had two
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
lol

just lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.