Poll: Dans le poop
Poll Options
View poll results: Dans le poop
Sink
3 14%
Bin
18 86%
Voters: 21.
Say your shit eating housemate Phil was having a shower and that burger you had was knocking at your back door. Would it be better to have a shit in the sink or in the bin? I mean, you could push it down the plughole with the sink and it's gone, but it could be a while before your rubbish got collected, so you could have a dump sitting around for a while innir.

But yeah assume there's absolutely no other choice ok
Last edited by K'Nuckles at Nov 27, 2015,
Are you shitting me
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Bin,

If you poop in the sink you have to squish it down the drain, and you'll end up like this guy.

If you poop in the bin, you can just replace the bin liner and throw the used one on your neighbour's lawn.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Just shit in the same bathroom that your dorky roommate is showering in. Who cares

Way better than shitting in the sink you disgusting troglodyte
My God, it's full of stars!
You were not asking on "behalf" of this person

A discussion was had and you thought "I should make a thread" and now here we are
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Bin,

If you poop in the sink you have to squish it down the drain, and you'll end up like this guy.

holy shit lmao
My God, it's full of stars!
Shit in the bin then throw the trash out in the bigger bin outside.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by eGraham

A discussion was had and you thought "I should make a thread" and now here we are

Way to let him win.

Personally, I'd just go to the Mexican restaurant around the corner then have a post-poop margarita.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
on your neighbor's welcome mat.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by eGraham at #33703426

it wasn't even a discussion

it was like him saying "shit in the sink" and me saying "why wouldnt you shit in a bin" and that was the end of it
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

that's fucking disgusting mate

then shit your pants and deal with it later

don't shit on the street, smh

Quote by The_Blode at #33703500
alright its not a crime is it

im fairly sure that yes, shitting in the street is a crime

Quote by Trowzaa
then shit your pants and deal with it later

don't shit on the street, smh

fuck that shit. (lol)

my friend had a choice between shitting his pants and having to walk the rest of the way home or shitting on the street.

he shat in the street.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by The_Blode
its a crime then god help me if they ever catch me and do me for previous and include the public urination too lol

doubtful.

i mean, i don't know how it goes in your country, but i really don't think they're gonna go after you for that after the fact. not like you smeared it on a window or something.

my parents actually had me shit on the side of the road once when i was four because we were stuck in traffic during a blizzard.

still unsure why we left the house in first place.
Do you have no neighbors? Nearby businesses? Public toilets? Is knocking on the door and going "Ready or not, here I shit" too much?
hudh

I saw a nice cat while you were having yr ordeal tho :3
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Bin, since you can throw that away anywhere while the sink will stay in house and leave a terrible odor.
Quote by Pastafarian96
holy mother of fuck

How have people not seen this? I'm pretty sure that got spammed across the Pit in about 2010.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by Pastafarian96
What does my join date say?

Oh, not gonna trot out the stock standard "Been lurking since '08" line then?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass