Just wondered if anyone else ever used the Guitars101 forums?

I used to love it for the guitar battles, and online jams they had, and some of the member's covers and recordings were incredible. A friend I met through there has recently passed away so I registered to see if I could find any of his old contributions (he was a hell of a player!!), I was relaly disappointed to see how it's worked out on there, not much creativity any more or even much talk surrounding guitars, looks like it's mainly used to share bootlegs of show now
I don't know why anyone would use that forum when they could use this one. I mean, just look at the name. 101. That means basic, entry level. Ultimate. That means ultimate.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
The content on there and the members on there were anything except basic. I love this place, very informative but I also remember a time years ago (christ probably over 10 years ago now) it was fully of petulant children who want to get one over on each and brag about skills they may or may not have had. long time ago like I say but at that time the members on 101 we're very constructive and helpful.

Seems there has been a 180 on the situation now.
Quote by theogonia777
I don't know why anyone would use that forum when they could use this one. I mean, just look at the name. 101. That means basic, entry level. Ultimate. That means ultimate.

I have learned loads thanks to Ultimate Guitar, and more specifically the Pit. Such as how guitars are irrelevant relics which should be discarded in favour of Macbooks. Now that is ultimate
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
I don't think anyone here in The Pit even remembers what a guitar is.

"gwee-tar?"
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day