ESP Guitar price start 1500 Euro.
I have 500 Euro for guitar.

I play mainly The Gazette, Dir En Grey, Alice Nince, Diaura, Jupiter, Megaromania, Phantasmagoria, D, and many visual kei band.
look at the best LTD you can afford if you like ESP, you should be able to find a used LTD 1000 series of your preferred body shape at that price.

The LTD 1000 series are pretty nice guitars
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
+1

LTDs get pretty nice, and since most VK bands use ESPs, they're pretty much exactly what you want.

If you like the weird body shapes, LTD has a couple of FRX models (a 6- and 7-stringer).

A couple of the more out-there ESP Japan guitars have Grassroots models, which are similar to LTD in price and may be closer to what you're looking for. I know they have one or two Aoi signatures. In terms of value for money, though, I couldn't really recommend that option, since you'd spend a lot on importing.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Last edited by K33nbl4d3 at Nov 28, 2015,
Any LTD for that amount of money is going to be more than fine. Especially if you go used.
I'd go with the M100FM if it's between those two. Most of the bands you listed I'm only dimly aware of, but I'm pretty sure neck humbuckers get a lot of mileage with the Gazette and Jupiter/Versailles in their solos. Definitely make sure you get one with a Floyd Rose Special rather than an ESP licensed model, if you can.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
I'm a huge fan of Dir en grey and The Gazette as well, especially Dir en grey, my absolute favorite band ever.

You can get an LTD Viper, it is the same model that Kaoru has based his current signature model on, and he actually used to play that exact stock model in the past. It's a pretty nice guitar actually, I've tried it once in a store and it felt and sounded really nice, though it is little bit heavy.

Also, there is the LTD FRX that Aoi of The Gazette used to play in the past, and he's based his current model on it too, but I haven't tried it before. However, I would recommend you stay away from Floyd Rose trems if you are an absolute beginner.

Good luck
Last edited by aozen at Nov 29, 2015,
Also consider Fernandes guitars. Maybe a Revolver.

Most current ones are either HH or a humbucker and Fernandes Sustainiac. Older configurations also include some HSS and HS + Sustaniac.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Nov 29, 2015,
Quote by Zsolti95
Thanks.
LTD MH 103 QM - 490 Euro
LTD M 100FM - 440 Euro

don't know the exact exchange rate, but I bet you can get an LTD cheaper here www.thomann.de
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate