Around a year and a half ago I was notified that since my 5th tab was approved I got premium access to Tab Pro for free. I've been using it and aside from the occasional lag and glitches, I absolutely love it.

Now, starting a couple of days ago, whenever i'm trying to view a tab i can't, and the site is prompting me to subscribe and pay.

Why is that?

I've been looking all over the webiste(s) and the forum for an answer, maybe a news article saying that the "5 tabs = premium for free" thing has been revoked, and everybody gotta pay, or something like that, but no success.

Can somebody please tell what's going on?
Thanks in advance.
Quote by prikaze
Around a year and a half ago I was notified that since my 5th tab was approved I got premium access to Tab Pro for free. I've been using it and aside from the occasional lag and glitches, I absolutely love it.

Now, starting a couple of days ago, whenever i'm trying to view a tab i can't, and the site is prompting me to subscribe and pay.

Why is that?

I've been looking all over the webiste(s) and the forum for an answer, maybe a news article saying that the "5 tabs = premium for free" thing has been revoked, and everybody gotta pay, or something like that, but no success.

Can somebody please tell what's going on?
Thanks in advance.

I came across the same thing the other day, I just went back to the main page and then went into tab pro again, seemed to do the trick, I think its just some sort of glitch.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj