Republicans only care about life before it is born.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Oh good, now a reclusive hermit terrorist. Can we just stop this already?

I missed the part about his voting record Neo.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Last edited by Cajundaddy at Nov 28, 2015,
Quote by Neo Evil11
Republicans only care about life before it is born.

This user is an adult, by the way. Presumably capable of shame. Presumably educated.
^ Wow.....What asylum did you escape from?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Sometimes the truth is difficult to accept,
but if you are not aware that our intelligience agencies use
mind control to train killers, special kill squads, etc. your education is seriously lacking,
branding people as "nuts or conspiracy theorists" is a moronic attempt to stifle information (especially since you didn't even view the information-closed mind you think???),
and or the mantra of the uninformed and the walking dead sheep (otherwise known as citizens)
sunaj
How do you know I didn't watch that video?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
How do you know I didn't watch that video?

You know D* well you didnt The video is 1hr+ and you posted 12 min after I posted the youtube-BUSTED!
You have ZERO credibility from here on...
c'mon dude
Last edited by sunaj at Nov 29, 2015,
I actually have lots of credibility,

None of the claims you are making have ever been proven.

c'mon dude
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by sunaj
Sometimes the truth is difficult to accept,
but if you are not aware that our intelligience agencies use
mind control to train killers, special kill squads, etc. your education is seriously lacking,
branding people as "nuts or conspiracy theorists" is a moronic attempt to stifle information (especially since you didn't even view the information-closed mind you think???),
and or the mantra of the uninformed and the walking dead sheep (otherwise known as citizens)
sunaj

??????
I don't agree with 100% with Planned Parenthood, but shooting the place up is never the right option. Pro-life is from birth to natural death.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album