Quote by MeGaDeth2314

Cool, really liked the drummer. It had like a Santana Latino vibe to it. I prefer the first one because it's East meets West deal. He was playing those Arabic phrases occasionally punctuated with the Devils Triad. East meets West with the gear also.
those videos are cool

this thread is cool
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Ye they played in Ljubljana a while back. They have a very interesting style and can make your butt move in mysterious ways.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
just goes to show how much better music is without white people
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by yope

I dig these arabs, Why doesn't ISIS, Go around wielding instruments instead of guns? good on em.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Last edited by nanna_guy414 at Nov 29, 2015,
Quote by nanna_guy414
I dig these arabs, Why doesn't ISIS, Go around wielding instruments instead of guys? good on em.

probably because there's absolutely no connection whatsoever between these guys and isis
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by K33nbl4d3
probably because there's absolutely no connection whatsoever between these guys and isis

disnt say there was a connection, I was just saying music is the best things this planets produced, there need to be more of this and less bullshit going on. The only connection is they are all arabs, but these are cool arabs.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Quote by Banjocal
If you're gounna post shit from Africa, post the good shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKfwSFI8LhQ

good shit? this has to be a joke.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Quote by nanna_guy414
good shit? this has to be a joke.
It's okay, nanna. Some people just can't handle baller shit like this

Did the Ballen-inspired film direction scare you?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Nov 29, 2015,
Quote by Banjocal
It's okay, nanna. Some people just can't handle baller shit like this

Did the Ballen-inspired film direction scare you?

it actually did, could you sense my timbers shivering?
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Quote by nanna_guy414
it actually did, could you sense my timbers shivering?
?
Seriously though, I am interested in why you don't dig it, if you wouldn't mind explaining. I'd say it's very tasteful for its sort of music and a great, very stripped down, cover of a post-punk classic, with amazing if derivative direction, to boot. And I can't normally stand hip-hop/electronic type stuff of any sort

We could probably find a middle ground over the cheery finger picking of this guy, though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvsP9i0xovs
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Nov 29, 2015,
Lmao i forgot this existed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu6eAmseu9E

My Slovene heart is pounding ever loudly, because in Africa lives the first Slovene colony.

And
I said farewell to my home so that I can finally rule someone - the fruit of a thousand year long dream is the colony in Africa.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Banjocal
?
Seriously though, I am interested in why you don't dig it, if you wouldn't mind explaining. I'd say it's very tasteful for its sort of music and a great, very stripped down, cover of a post-punk classic, with amazing if derivative direction, to boot. And I can't normally stand hip-hop/electronic type stuff of any sort

We could probably find a middle ground over the cheery finger picking of this guy, though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvsP9i0xovs

that's a perfect response.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
I can be indifferent about it without effort, so why try and hate it?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'