Page 1 of 4
I was thinking about getting some sort of weapon to keep in my car/person for protection while driving, shady parking lots, jogging, but i was thinking is there even a point? If you pull out something like a taser or a baseball-bat the other person can just pull out a gun...

Is there anything you guys carry for personal protection?

I live in Texas, so obtaining a hand gun is pretty easy. Any other options? Been on TrueSwords.com for a while, like 2010, and bought a Katana a few years back. (for show, keep it on my shelf to scare away possible intruders, even though its not sharpened)

Saw the Cold Steel / Personal Defense on there, read the reviews, looks legit.

INB4 "condoms"
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Nope

I keep one of my old martial arts training weapons under my bed just in case. But in my car, I figure I can lock the doors and drive away quicker than I would be able to access my weapon and get close enough to someone to use it.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Of course the MGTOW owns a katana.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Yes I carry a condom I am very safe yes.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Vial of pepper. Will work on people/animals, at a distance, just don't throw it when the wind will blow it right back in your face.
Quote by chrismendiola
Yeah, these. 👊👊

even though this dude's as hard as microwaved butter, +1
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by chrismendiola
Yeah, these. 👊👊

ah the old "thunder" and "lightning" tactic hmm

wanna get shot?

lol jk

brb chrismendiola is secretly a MMA Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu fighter
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Quote by ErikLensherr
Of course the MGTOW owns a katana.

shut up you're an anime watching MGTOW master-race too!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

my fists have proven good enough for me, so far. i'm not against anything more than that, just no reason as i don't frequent the city anymore. i live in a pretty upper class area, so i never worry about being hurt where i am.
I always carry a knife, except on commercial airlines. Never had the need to use it for self defense but I still use it nearly every day.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Quote by mind_meld
Vial of pepper. Will work on people/animals, at a distance, just don't throw it when the wind will blow it right back in your face.

Yes. But keep an extra back-up little bit to throw over your shoulder afterwards for good luck.

My question is this: will being checked for concealed-carry permits/establishments with a no weapons policy be a part of your life? If yes, don't bother. If no, maybe.

Basically, if you can reasonably get away with illegally carrying a gun, your life/circumstances justify having a weapon.

The Catch-22 of all of this is that if your solution to anything is carrying a weapon, your idea of "reasonable" likely isn't to be trusted.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last edited by snipelfritz at Nov 29, 2015,
Gentlemen never tell
(also this kind of information is intercepted by YKW
and stored as a part of your 'rap sheet')
^ Yep, the po-po are stalking a guitar forum and spending lots of taxpayer dollars just so they can find out if you keep a knuckleduster in the glovebox
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Nope. No need to escalate things. I'm a decent sized dude. I can hand out a beating, and if I'm outmatched I can take one too, but the last thing I want is to get stabbed to death with my own knife or some shit
Sunglasses. Gotta shield my eyes from the sun.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by mind_meld

I used it on a pitbull running at me in my dog .

It squirts far and hard. I didn't even hit the pitbull, he turned tail then ran away. I don't know if it was a smell or the site of it but I think it was the sound it made, an evil hissing sound as it squirted it's venom , not unlike a spitting cobra.
no

I mean there's a swiss army knife somewhere in my car I think, but it's just for I need a screw driver or scissors or some shit. It would be an awful weapon.
Last edited by WCPhils at Nov 29, 2015,
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Yes I carry a condom I am very safe yes.

as if you'll ever have a reason to use it

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I keep a knife with a seatbelt cutter and window breaker in my truck, but that's about it. I might have a knife on my pants, but I would probably be better off using my fists so I don't die by my own knife.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
A knife in my center console. Also some random ass golf club in my truck bed I got out of the trash.
^ Yep, the po-po are stalking a guitar forum and spending lots of taxpayer dollars just so they can find out if you keep a knuckleduster in the glovebox

OK let me educate you
Intelligience monitors chat rooms
http://www.newstandardnews.net/content/?action=show_item&itemid=1307

Intelligience monitors Facebook, chat rooms, blogs, FORUMS
"In-Q-Tel, the investment arm of the CIA and the wider intelligence community, is putting cash into Visible Technologies, a software firm that specializes in monitoring social media. It’s part of a larger movement within the spy services to get better at using “open source intelligence” – information that’s publicly available, but often hidden in the flood of TV shows, newspaper articles, blog posts, online videos and radio reports generated every day.

Visible crawls over half a million web 2.0 sites a day, scraping more than a million posts and conversations taking place on blogs, online forums, Flickr, YouTube, Twitter and Amazon" http://csglobe.com/cia-admits-full-monitoring-of-facebook/

This has been going on for years btw,
its just coming out in print,
You're 2 for 2 tonight
Last edited by sunaj at Nov 29, 2015,
^ I think you're mistaking me for someone that actually gives a fuck

I'm pretty sure that my local police station doesn't give two rats about the stuff that some people post on here. But if we started having an actual discussion about terrorism and how to best destroy a massive landmark, that may generate interest with the authorities.

Either way, enjoy being a Premium Alfoil customer.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
"Well you can lead a horse to water
but you can't make 'em drink"
Last edited by sunaj at Nov 29, 2015,
Nope, and forcing a horse that doesn't want to drink because it isn't thirsty and knows it does not need additional fluid is a dumb analogy.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
I have a knife

I don't take it anywhere, I just pray there's something I can improvise as a weapon in an emergency, like a bottle
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
nah I don't live in america

my friend's got an axe in his car tho, under the driver's seat. pretty sure he got it with the car, it's an old vw caravan. nobody fucks with an axe
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Nov 29, 2015,
Come to think of it, my job pretty much requires I take a box cutter which I use everyday.

They're not the danger.
I am.
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Come to think of it, my job pretty much requires I take a box cutter which I use everyday.

They're not the danger.
I am.

Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
as if you'll ever have a reason to use it
I don't appreciate that kind of talk.

Hook me up wit dem digits and I'll text da panties of that girl like THAT.
Quote by snipelfritz

I do have a small box cutter on my keychain. quite handy
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
No, because I don't live in a violent, gun-infested hellhole that I imagine to be like Mad Max.

Belgium?
Page 1 of 4