Page 1 of 4
people are trying to push the "its ok for boys to play with dolls, and wear nail polish" stuff

if or even if you do have a son and he started laying with barbies and had nail polish on what would you do?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I'd call him a faggot and tell him to go outside
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
I'd be fine with it because it's 2015
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Depends, does he accessorize properly?

Hell, I'd probably try to get him into some uppity liberal school where he's actually the super cool kid for it and beats up on all the boys playing with Tonka Trucks. It seems that's the way things are going in our society.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
are there genuinely still cavemen who'd actually care?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
I'd wonder where he got the damn toys from.

Any kid of mine can play with the boxes stuff I like came in.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by K33nbl4d3
are there genuinely still cavemen who'd actually care?

strong sig to post

way t0 g0 slugger (but srs if my kid isn't skateboarding or making music, or at least doing team sports or some chit i'll beat his ass)
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Honestly I'd take them away.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
If I had a kid my only concerns would be is it happy and is it healthy. A boy can play with whatever toys he picks as long as they don't make him sad or hurt himself.

I'm not sure why anyone would be so controlling that they would stop their kid playing with a toy that makes them happy
Sure why not.
I played with mainly girl toys as a kid.
But I played with them a bit differently than girls did.

Ken was the gigilo. Barbie owned the pink corvette but Ken drove it. First he goes in Barbies dream house and serves Barbie up some non-genital sex. then when she wants to cuddle afterwards. Ken got up and headed over to Raimbow Brites house and bent her over.
Then gets back in the pink corvette and gets high and speeds all over town just for fun. Damn right it was a good day.

You don't even want to know how wild shit got when he went over to the My Little Ponys
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Nov 29, 2015,
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If I had a kid my only concerns would be is it happy and is it healthy. A boy can play with whatever toys he picks as long as they don't make him sad or hurt himself.

I'm not sure why anyone would be so controlling that they would stop their kid playing with a toy that makes them happy

and this sort of attitude is why we have pussies in our society, way to go.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
I wouldn't have bought dolls to begin with. Get the kid into a sport.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Wouldn't really give a shit he's a kid he can do what makes him happy

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
The only pussies are the ones who are so insecure about their own masculinity and shit that the thought of other people playing with dolls gets them all worked up

its a toy, get over it lmao
As long as it's not this kind of doll:

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by nanna_guy414

and that sort of attitude is why you don't have pussies in your sex life
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
and that sort of attitude is why you don't have pussies in your sex life

haha touche
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Quote by nanna_guy414

this x1000

THE PUSSIFICATION OF 'MURICA

Quote by EndTheRapture51

Wouldn't really give a shit he's a kid he can do what makes him happy

^
will make his son listen to Avril Laivgne

jk you're right

if my son wants to join the circus, become a limo driver, cocaine dealer.... fine. But if he wants to be the next caitlyn jenner i have a tiny bit of opposition lol.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

I'd kick my son out of the house and tell him he's old enough to go his own way in life now
I have nothing important to say
Quote by nanna_guy414

Fuck off.
Quote by Dreadnought
Who gives a shit

he'd still kick your ass

nah

i'll have my "old man strength" by then

he'll know not to fuk with big bear.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

It would be hypocritical of me not to be okay with it because I played with traditionally male toys when I was younger

I wouldn't be OK with kids playing with nail polish until a certain age though because it can fuck up your nails if you do it too often without proper nail care and if my kids are nail biters I wouldn't want them eating nail polish
cat
I would probably have a slight, personal aversion to it just because that's how that type of thing is dealt with typically. I hesitate to say that's "how I was raised" but I am certainly a product of society in that respect.

I don't think I would put an end to it, though. Because that's not how we make ourselves better.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by k.lainad

^
will make his son listen to Avril Laivgne

jk you're right

if my son wants to join the circus, become a limo driver, cocaine dealer.... fine. But if he wants to be the next caitlyn jenner i have a tiny bit of opposition lol.

Luckily it isn't your choice if he's trans or not you fucking bin

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
If I did get him toys it'd Lego cuz building stuff is fun.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by EyeNon15
Sure why not.
I played with mainly girl toys as a kid.
But I played with them a bit differently than girls did.

Ken was the gigilo. Barbie owned the pink corvette but Ken drove it. First he goes in Barbies dream house and serves Barbie up some non-genital sex. then when she wants to cuddle afterwards. Ken got up and headed over to Raimbow Brites house and bent her over.
Then gets back in the pink corvette and gets high and speeds all over town just for fun. Damn right it was a good day.

You don't even want to know how wild shit got when he went over to the My Little Ponys

BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by k.lainad
nah

i'll have my "old man strength" by then

he'll know not to fuk with big bear.

no no

he would definitely kick your ass

so would my daughter if I had one

but I'd rather they kicked that other dude's ass first
My God, it's full of stars!
Toys aimed at girls are kind of lame. Everything's pink and based on really mundane things, like shopping and housekeeping. Boys toys actually do things and have more imaginative themes. It's weird how a lot of gender-neutral toys, like Lego, are assumed to be for boys unless they specifically make a pink girly set.
Yeah. Also it's clearly women that should be wearing trousers and men wearing skirts.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
you fucking bin

Please expound.
Why haven't klaintwat and this new shitbag of a user not been banned yet?
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Last edited by steve_muse at Nov 29, 2015,
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Yeah. Also it's clearly women that should be wearing trousers and men wearing skirts.

Please expound.

Page 1 of 4