I wish I could play that good. You have a very fluid style which is perfect for this type of solo. Looks quite effortless to be honest. No stress in finding the next note and getting there with plenty of time for vibrato etc. I prefer this sort of style to the "fastest gunslinger in the west" type solos that many try to pursue.

Keep it going and don't make the same mistake as I did in giving up guitar playing for around 37 years in total (if you take out the one or two years in the middle where I half arse-dly jammed with a few guys for a bit of fun.) Getting married and having kids relegated my guitars and amps to the shed for 20 odd years. Keep rocking mate you are very good!
Old Guitar Dad
Never too old to learn
Never too old to rock
My You Tube Channel: Old Guitar Dad
Quote by Old Guitar Dad
I wish I could play that good. You have a very fluid style which is perfect for this type of solo. Looks quite effortless to be honest. No stress in finding the next note and getting there with plenty of time for vibrato etc. I prefer this sort of style to the "fastest gunslinger in the west" type solos that many try to pursue.

Keep it going and don't make the same mistake as I did in giving up guitar playing for around 37 years in total (if you take out the one or two years in the middle where I half arse-dly jammed with a few guys for a bit of fun.) Getting married and having kids relegated my guitars and amps to the shed for 20 odd years. Keep rocking mate you are very good!

U gonna make me cry bro...THANK YOU! And happy Christmas!
Quote by antonio.giacalo
U gonna make me cry bro...THANK YOU! And happy Christmas!

Here is a pic of what my 1964 Fender Bandmaster looked like when I pulled it out of the shed after 25 years of neglect. NOW THAT WILL MAKE ANYONE CRY!!!

Thankfully I managed to repair her and she is good as new now. Merry Xmas to you too bro
Old Guitar Dad
Never too old to learn
Never too old to rock
My You Tube Channel: Old Guitar Dad