Poll: My favourite style of pizza is...?
Poll Options
View poll results: My favourite style of pizza is...?
Italian style
16 41%
Takeaway style
14 36%
Some other style like Calzone or something
6 15%
I hate pizza
3 8%
Voters: 39.
Page 1 of 3
What is your favourite style pizza?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I had pizza from an "authentic Italian restaurant" one time and it didn't have sauce it just had like quartered tomatoes thrown haphazardly with cheese onto some baked crust.

If that's Italian pizza then give me the takeout version every day
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
As good as proper, Italian style pizza is, I really love the style you get from a takeaway
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by Eastwinn
i make my own tbh

and i make it 'takeaway style'. greasy etc
Italian for sure
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Eating calzone is the food equivalent of insert something crude and sexual here
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
The kind that is in front of me now.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
New York style and the rest of you are all wrong.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Best pizza i've ever had is my local pizza joint in France.

They make their own bread base and use local organic ingredients to make a thick crust, deep pan pizza in a stonebaking oven. Absolutely 10/10 pizza, making me crave some right now describing it.

This is a chicken and mushroom one. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by bradulator
Dunno what any of this shit means

ye

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
i dunno
this local place near me makes a pr good gluten free pizza so i end up getting that most of the time
really, it's better than their non-gluten free ones
I want pizza now but I have no money
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I don't understand the divisions you have made.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Once, I was kneading dough in the kitchen and I got an erection and soon realized that it was going to end in masturbation. The soft, rubbery feel of the dough gave me an idea. I made a hole in it, put in some olive oil and then took out my penis and inserted it in this culinary vagina. The sensation was fabulous! I pulled it out and pushed it in, backwards and forwards, until I could feel myself coming. The first few times I did this I practiced “coitus interruptus” and ejaculated outside the dough, but finally I went the whole hog and completed the erotic experience by ejaculating into the dough, then kneading it in and baking “sperm bread”! If only those who eventually ate it had known the secret ingredient!
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Once, I was kneading dough in the kitchen and I got an erection and soon realized that it was going to end in masturbation. The soft, rubbery feel of the dough gave me an idea. I made a hole in it, put in some olive oil and then took out my penis and inserted it in this culinary vagina. The sensation was fabulous! I pulled it out and pushed it in, backwards and forwards, until I could feel myself coming. The first few times I did this I practiced “coitus interruptus” and ejaculated outside the dough, but finally I went the whole hog and completed the erotic experience by ejaculating into the dough, then kneading it in and baking “sperm bread”! If only those who eventually ate it had known the secret ingredient!

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Chicago deep dish

Anything else is bust
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by theogonia777

must be all that rat hair they charge you extra for
Pizza is such a varied recipe and I like every type I've ever had. I'm not crazy about pizza, but I would rarely find myself turning it down if I can afford the calories.* I'll even eat Domino's/Pizza Hut and like it. If I turn down pizza, it's probably a pizza bagel or microwavable pizza.
Free Ali
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

Probably still better than fanny yeast bread
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
1. pizza sucks.

2. LOL wow lyle are you an alien or something? what the hell is "takeaway style"?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I like my pizza: thin crust, very lightly sauced, cheese + roma tomatoes/bellpeppers or pepperoni.

Best frozen pizza:

Quote by Xiaoxi
2. LOL wow lyle are you an alien or something? what the hell is "takeaway style"?

No, just British. Takeaway means takeout (e.g. Pizza Slut, Domino's, Papa John's).\\
Quote by bradulator
I like my pizza: thin crust, very lightly sauced, cheese + roma tomatoes/bellpeppers or pepperoni.

Best frozen pizza:

Frozen pizza.
Free Ali
Quote by chrismendiola
No, just British. Takeaway means takeout (e.g. Pizza Slut, Domino's, Papa John's).

I get that...but those are not styles of pizza

LOL

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by chrismendiola
No, just British. Takeaway means takeout (e.g. Pizza Slut, Domino's, Papa John's).\\

but wtf does "takeaway style" mean?

Frozen pizza.

Sometimes you have limited options/not very much money so you make do with what you got.
Quote by Xiaoxi
I get that...but those are not styles of pizza

LOL

I'd throw them into the same category. Like, ya know, there's the way local pizzerias make it, and there's way that large chains make it, and there's everything else.
Free Ali
Quote by theogonia777

s'truuuuuuth
My God, it's full of stars!
Takeaway style = greasy, low quality, fattening, delicious pizza

Italian style = high quality, leaner, thinner feeling dough, classy, delicious pizza

Basically if the dough makes you feel like it's giving you heart disease or not

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
These are not valid pizza categories.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Stop being the pizza version of an IMN

Page 1 of 3