yesterday i got back from my first trip taking my dog on the plane and wow what an ex

perience that was.

here is picture

i got him licensed as an emotional support animal so he was able to be on the plane with me. every flight attendant loved him. One of them showed me a picture of his dog (same breed) and he went on for like twenty minutes. he showed me a picture of a drawing he made of his dog (lol right) and there ended up being a queue of people behind him cause he was blocking the aisle

we gave him benedryl so he was pretty dopey for most of it. the way back, he got a bit restless and barked a few times and that was awkward. we hit some unexpected heavy turbulence and that riled him up a bit. when we got out of the plane, he had a huge amount of diarrhoea within ten seconds, so that was awkward having to clean that up as dozens of people were passing. luckily i brought poop bags in my carryon, and my mum had some sanitary wipes so it worked out ok

man crazy huh. what have been your crazy travel stories
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
:3

Is he still that cute really
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
my dog has flown a few times, she always goes in the cargo compartment though

She's way too much Corgi (and too big) to ride in the cabin, unfortunately.
My God, it's full of stars!
10/10 would pet your dog
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; man got to tell himself he understand.

i want to pet baby joel
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I hate awkwardly cleaning dog poop in public. Doubleplus worse if you have nothing to clean it with and so you leave like "huh I wonder where the poop came from, definitely not us"

Quote by Jackintehbox
your dog is sickeningly adorable. like, it's kind of an abomination.

This
man that is one qt dog

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
It seems like you're always on a plane. Are you just always on holiday?

If you're on holiday longer than you aren't, does that mean your actual holidays are when you're not on holiday? That's a thinker.
aww yay 😊
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I love you baby Joel, but die in a barn fire. We don't need dogs barking and shitting on planes.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Dreadnought at #33705854
my dog has flown a few times

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
the dog is cute

but I love my babies too much to say it's as adorable as everyone else

Quote by snipelfritz
I love you baby Joel, but die in a barn fire. We don't need dogs barking and shitting on planes.

bad snipelfritz! Don't make me get the newspaper.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Nov 29, 2015,
Dogs make me sneeze
If I'd have been on that plane I would have sneezed a lot. If I was on a dog-free plane I'd probably sneeze a lot anyway because it's a hobby of mine.

The dog looks deeply traumatised by this event. Presumably he feels guilty for possibly making people sneeze.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
Dogs make me sneeze
If I'd have been on that plane I would have sneezed a lot. If I was on a dog-free plane I'd probably sneeze a lot anyway because it's a hobby of mine.

The dog looks deeply traumatised by this event. Presumably he feels guilty for possibly making people sneeze.

As he should.

I don't like dogs. They are often obnoxious and I don't trust them to behave/be calm. Flying can be stressful enough. I don't need selfish people pushing the tolerance of their "babies" onto my lap. I'll save that for actual babies or autists who actually deserve my patience.

You could just cut out the middleman and take the benadryl yourself instead of inconveniencing others as you admitted to doing.

Edit: pupper is qt though.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last edited by snipelfritz at Nov 30, 2015,
Cute dog.

Belongs in cargo.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
You can attain a legally respected license for your pet as an emotional support animal?