After much thought and research I have ordered a
Fender Limited Edition American Deluxe Mahogany Stratocaster HSS! There wasn't one anywhere near me to check out so after a lot of reading I decided to order it from Musicians Friend. I am so excited! I just hope it's everything that I hope it is. Does anyone know anything about these? Here is a link to the Fender page on it.

http://www.fender.com/guitars/stratocaster/limited-edition-american-deluxe-mahogany-stratocaster-hss/0171509750.html
Hard to go wrong with a high-quality classic! How soon do you expect it to be delivered?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
A mahogany strat sounds amazing! Please put up clips when you get it.
ESP E-II Horizon FR
Gibson Flying V HET SET
ESP Eclipse II FM JB/Jazz
ESP M-II Deluxe EMG 81/SA
Marshall JCM2000 DSL/ JCM800 1960a cab
Mesa Mark V 25
Thanks, man. It was $1800.00. I got an unexpected insurance check and decided to spend it on me! lol
I didn't have much choice. There wasn't one that I could find to go try. I have to admit that Musicians Friend's 45 day return policy had a lot to do with it. If I don't like it, back she goes! But I have this feeling that I'm gonna love it.
Quote by Alanbama
I didn't have much choice. There wasn't one that I could find to go try. I have to admit that Musicians Friend's 45 day return policy had a lot to do with it. If I don't like it, back she goes! But I have this feeling that I'm gonna love it.

I like Amazon for much the same reason. Their return policy is outstanding.
Quote by TobusRex
I like Amazon for much the same reason. Their return policy is outstanding.

Oh my god, destroy all humans was SUCH an under-rated game. Wait, sorry, there's a thread going on?
Oh yeah.

Nice buy, I'm a play before you buy it kinda guy but, hey, you said it wasn't available. Heads up, Brown Sugar's a cool name for it. Although it does initialize to B.S so... hmmmmm...
I'll remember that Sas. I have ordered 5 different guitars from M F and have been very happy with them all. I just got notice that She is arriving tomorrow. I can hardly wait! I will probably call her Sherry Baby. That's what I call my wife and she's a fox too .
Quote by Alanbama
I'll remember that Sas. I have ordered 5 different guitars from M F and have been very happy with them all. I just got notice that She is arriving tomorrow. I can hardly wait! I will probably call her Sherry Baby. That's what I call my wife and she's a fox too .

Pics of the guitar when it arrives, preferably w/ the foxy wife in the frame too!