Page 1 of 2
shake-n-bake pork chops and if you make the same for yourself we can eat it at the same time and it will be kind of like a date.

all you chaps and lasses in the europe should be in bed, this thread is for americans.

just kidding feel free to post all i do not mind really. but i do not see how you would eat dinner at 11:37 pm
Last edited by Will Lane at Nov 29, 2015,
i had some form of chicken with a baked spud and some beans
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

potato samosas
corn pasta
chorizo
pickled peppers
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I had pea and ham soup, and I added more peas and some carrots

Its really nice actually, its something me and my gf discovered camping, a really easy stew. Grab 2 cans of the same soup, nothing too creamy, then add some more veg, some potatoes and maybe some beef. Then just cook it all up in the same saucepan, its amazing and takes 5 minutes (if you're not using any meat that is)
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Spaghetti with roasted butternut squash and scallions, a balsamic onion reduction, and toasted walnuts

I was looking for something to do with a 4 lb bag of butternut squash I bought a while ago and came up with this based on trying to follow butternut squash recipes I didn't have all the ingredients for. It tastes AMAZING though I will definitely do it again tomorrow. The weakest link is actually the spaghetti: I undercooked it because I was hungry and impatient.

I'm having lychee jelly for dessert.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Nov 29, 2015,
I had chilli con carne
For once there wasn't too much chilli in it. If it were up to me, I'd just have con carne instead.

Oh and there were no kidney beans, either. This left me free to eat my dinner instead of picking out all the stupid little beans.
I have nothing important to say
Last edited by JackSaints at Nov 29, 2015,
about to go eat gyros and shawarma at this kabob place that just opened

yum
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I had pizza
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
sadness
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
wait no I had a chicken kebab
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by guitarxo
Spaghetti with roasted butternut squash and scallions, a balsamic onion reduction, and toasted walnuts

I was looking for something to do with a 4 lb bag of butternut squash I bought a while ago and came up with this based on trying to follow butternut squash recipes I didn't have all the ingredients for. It tastes AMAZING though I will definitely do it again tomorrow. The weakest link is actually the spaghetti: I undercooked it because I was hungry and impatient.

this is all good stuff

huu on lychee i had lychee creme brulee a while back and it was awesome
Doritos ...
Originally posted by adVENTURA
if your in a punk band just do like Lars and Tim in rancid and scream like you got marbles in your mouth.

Check out my Music Here
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
this is all good stuff

huu on lychee i had lychee creme brulee a while back and it was awesome

thanks, it was really fun to make! I love doing reductions....I think I just like stirring stuff lol, it didn't hurt that it smelled good too

lychee crème brulee sounds amazing! I need to figure out where I can get one (I don't have any of the utensils needed to make one)

damn I really want sweets now I might have to stop by the store tomorrow for some tres leches
cat
Quote by guitarxo

Ever make spaghetti with spaghetti squash? It's awesome
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
Ever make spaghetti with spaghetti squash? It's awesome

Nope, mainly because I don't have a big enough knife (my bnut squash was pre-cut). But it's on my list of things to cook!
cat
I hope I gained some weight this week. Every night since Thanksgiving I've eaten at least two good meals a day and snacked in between. I could stand to bulk up a lil bit right now i feel like im wasting away
resentment disappointment and bitterness

the girl i love has flown up and we are going to meet and talk. we will get closure for everything thats happened (i hope), and i will probably never hear from her ever again. shes the woman i was supposed to marry. the girl ive wanted for over a decade. shes my best fucking friend, and i need to take her out of my life.

i will then go to my girlfriends house and eat all her icecream and she can console me under the guise of "i had a bad day at work".

yeah. thats whats for tea. ice cream.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Seref
My genitals dangle limply in disgust and annoyance.
I had sesame chicken noodles from this amazing hole-in-the-wall Chinese restaurant. Authentic af
Check out my band Disturbed
food
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
I had a delicious porterhouse steak, with some prawns, garlic mushrooms, and wild mushroom cous cous, all cooked on my BBQ, with a nice glass of Shiraz to match
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Breakfast for dinner, over-medium eggs and bacon on whole wheat toast.
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Quote by i_lovemetallica
I had a delicious porterhouse steak, with some prawns, garlic mushrooms, and wild mushroom cous cous, all cooked on my BBQ, with a nice glass of Shiraz to match

Best dinner in this thread.

We had KFC last night, becuase we did a big food shop but somehow forgot all the ingredients required to turn meat into actual meals.

Beef Stroganoff tonight I think.
Quote by Amuro Jay
I had chicken fried steak made from a recipe found on youtube, was good

It's hard to top a good CFS with gravy. The people in Europe have no idea what they are missing.

I'm working mids, so my dinner will be breakfast. I'll probably have bacon/eggs/toast. Or maybe I'll get lazy and have a bowl of Crunchy Raisin Bran.
damn we just made some sea bream. threw some red thai curry paste on there, and on some sugar snap peas. put it all on top of some rostis. that was good shit
I ended up eating one very large piece of pizza

twas good would do again
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Using the rest of my butternut squash in butternut tikka masala. I'm gonna start making it in a couple minutes; I hope it turns out okay
cat
probably more thanksgiving leftovers.

i should have eaten some for lunch, but i was too lazy and ate a bag of chips instead.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Page 1 of 2