I am going to stop using this place as my personal dumping ground . By dumping I mean the type of things that I have been doing , you know.

I will still post threads occasionally but the BS will be kept to a minimum.
Last edited by yope at Nov 29, 2015,
Yope 2.0
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by yope
I am going to stop using this place as my personal dumping ground . By dumping I mean the type of things that I have been doing , you know.

I will still post threads occasionally but the BS will be kept to a minimum.

I'm going to be completely honest

thank you. Discussion is what we want, not ling stories that don't seem to convey much.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Star wars: A new yope
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Don't yope, youre wisdom and philosophical threads are very entertaining.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Quote by Bladez22
Star wars: A new yope

That's the exact comment I was going to leave.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Good because this is a forum not a blog.
Go make yourself a blog. See if the domain name "yope.com" is available.
I have nothing important to say
Don't give in Yope. Your last thread, or one of the last, may not have been so well received ( I myself was a bit taken aback), but only through humility can we come to grasp our true selves. Let your meandering mind print itself upon these boards. Share with us what a part of you seemingly wants to withhold - this inhibition serves no benefit. We are your family, and as such, we accept you. Be free Yope, be free...
Quote by DQcrewmember
ftfy

Nerd
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Coagulation
how about you just GTFO.
and take k.lainad with you.

Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
Quote by Will Lane
i liked all your threads yope </3

thank you Will . Doing the type of stuff I was doing here some liked but most did not appreciate. It's like I did not want to be boring and wanted to cause some waves. I now realize there's better things to do with my time and energy.
Yope Francis?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by yope
thank you Will . Doing the type of stuff I was doing here some liked but most did not appreciate. It's like I did not want to be boring and wanted to cause some waves. I now realize there's better things to do with my time and energy.

There really isn't.
Quote by yope

Does this mean yope Vol. I? because I would buy that
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
Does this mean yope Vol. I? because I would buy that

You, who seem to be a reasonably intelligent person have said you would pay to see me play instrumentals and purchase a book I've written?

I'm flattered but you know ego stroking is for kids. Like when a child does something good you say that's really good to enrich their self-esteem . I don't know what psychological terminology is but its like that.

I think that's what the original and cover songs forums are about, mostly kids just dying to have somebody listen to their work and hopefully get a kind word.

It does feel good but you have to realize it's a masturbatory thing. Think of it like this: if you're playing music to have somebody tell you how good you are it's for the wrong reason.
I've always said, and I don't think anyone else's ever said this I think it's a Scripture of yope .

The only reason to play music is for the music itself and the joy it brings.

I think I've said enough. Thanks for the kind words they did make me feel good.
Last edited by yope at Dec 1, 2015,
Quote by yope
You, who seem to be a reasonably intelligent person have said you would pay to see me play instrumentals and purchase a book I've written?

I'm flattered but you know ego stroking is for kids. Like when a child does something good you say that's really good to enrich their self-esteem . I don't know what psychological terminology is but its like that.

I think that's what the original and cover songs forums are about, mostly kids just dying to have somebody listen to their work and hopefully get a kind word.

It does feel good but you have to realize it's a masturbatory thing. Think of it like this: if you're playing music to have somebody tell you how good you are it's for the wrong reason.
I've always said, and I don't think anyone else's ever said this I think it's a Scripture of yope .

The only reason to play music is for the music itself and the joy it brings.

I think I've said enough. Thanks for the kind words they did make me feel good.

Yope comments like these are the reason I love you, Please publish a book, Ill buy 4 copies.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Quote by The_Blode
I...don't know why...I never told you...I...don't know why...I never tried...when...we shed...these bitter skins again...all...the reasons...have to die...now it's over...

Seems appropriate to this particular thread...but still hoping for an original yope to return to form.

#ripyope

#PrayForYope

Lets all bust out our twitter accounts and get this shit trending.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
We need some new yope. Is he finished with his floors yet?

#believeInTheSecondComing
Quote by nanna_guy414
#PrayForYope

Lets all bust out our twitter accounts and get this shit trending.
Are you quoting a ghost?

Wait, did blode really delete his posts as far back as this thread? Did he just straight up erase his existence?
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line