me and a few guys from the DQ crew and Jonothan submitted apps to Pizza Hut to troll them, and they decided to troll us back by inviting us in for job interviews. we've decided to go in there and troll them even harder by just sitting down and dicking around and trolling the crew members that work there.

any thoughts on what we should do when we go in there? discuss.
Do something totally unexpected.

Act like mature, functional members of society.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
You should take it seriously and impress the managers and get hired, then you'll be like a double agent, operating from inside enemy lines
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
when they ask 'why do you want to work at pizza hut' you should just laugh and say 'i need drug money'
Check out my band Disturbed
Order 40 large meat lover's and demand they make the food before you pay. Then yell "Haha! Fuck you!" and drive off.
Eye for an eye
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
This is a dumb prank because the worst thing that could come of this is that they get sick of your shit and end the interview. You wasted a few minutes of someone's time, oh no!
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Do something totally unexpected.

Act like mature, functional members of society.

Oh you
Quote by jwmcdaniel97
Order 40 large meat lover's and demand they make the food before you pay. Then yell "Haha! Fuck you!" and drive off.
Eye for an eye

Yeah this
Commit mass Harakiri right in the middle of the dining area at a peak hour, that'd be hilarious.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Bladez22
You should take it seriously and impress the managers and get hired, then you'll be like a double agent, operating from inside enemy lines

There's no way i'd get hired though, they know who I am and the things i've done to various pizza hut workers lmao
get a disguise, a fake mustache and some glasses
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Shit your pants either before or during the interview and act as though nothing is amiss simply to see if they say anything about it.
I feel like this could pass for a APileOfDeadCops thread.

Likewise, ditch Jonothan and/or leave a pair of rancid underwear in the bathroom and take a picture of it as proof.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line