I generate my own coupon so when I feel its time for ice cream I pay $2.82 versus $5.65. Been doing this for 3 years at the same one using fakes names and still going strong. Brb handing girl coupon with name Toni Pepperoni on it.

You can save the coupons before you print them in pdf form. I have it edited so I can add my own expiration date and name and I am good to go.

Sign up online for the DQ member club thingy because there will be a unique location on it for your area. Within a month they will send you an offer online. This is usually 8 times per year you get these emails.

Or when you sign up use a fake birthday within 1 week of your sign up date and you will get one very soon. This coupon will say "Happy Birthday [insert name]." Before you print it, just save the pdf.

Pretty savage, only drawback is how dehydrated those things make you
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Not going to lie, I can respect the level of dedication to consistently do this.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Big fucking deal.
The other day I ate a big meal and went swimming right after it.
Im livin la Vida loca

The stoplight that goes into my neighborhood takes a full 2 minutes to turn green, sometimes late at night I'll just go through while it's still red.
I don't give a fuk, I'm bout that life.
I'm still pretty upset with DQ for firing Jonothan.
Quote by DQcrewmember
how do you ban people from posting in your threads?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You don't

Quote by Zaphikh
"Why are we here?"

"Plastic... asshole."
Quote by megano28
Not going to lie, I can respect the level of dedication to consistently do this.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Are blizzards really 5.65 now?

Has it been that long since I've gone to DQ?

???????????????
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
My coworker never pays for parking, it's usually $5 a day but he photocopies the ticket and changes the date.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
My coworker never pays for parking, it's usually $5 a day but he photocopies the ticket and changes the date.

This is also genius
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Quote by EndThecRinge51

I can never even eat an entire medium blizzard. Smalls are enough to satisfy my ice cream cravings, and anything more just makes me feel fat(ter than I already am).
Quote by eGraham
Are blizzards really 5.65 now?

Has it been that long since I've gone to DQ?

???????????????

They aren't lol. well actually idk where lainad lives, but at my store a medium is like 3 dollars
Quote by DQcrewmember
They aren't lol. well actually idk where lainad lives, but at my store a medium is like 3 dollars

and there we have it. k.lainad is a #FRAUD
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
I may now legally change my name to Toni Pepperoni
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Quote by k.lainad at #33707481
Brb handing girl coupon with name Toni Pepperoni on it.

Please go with Dicky Seamus next time.
Smells like bullshit
Originally posted by Joshua Garcia
I just come here to dick around.
And maybe occasionally wave my dick around.

My D is major
sounds like a lot of extra work to save $3.

i'd rather just pay full price.

like, i could download this stupid app for Quick Chek and get my 6th coffee free every week since i get coffee there almost every day, but it's just like "naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah"
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Imagine paying for coffee at a shop.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Quote by EndThecRinge51

^ When I go to a coffee shop I don't go for coffee huehuehuehue
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by megano28
Imagine paying for coffee at a shop.

imagine you live with some booj filth who only use a Keurig.

it's ok just to get me going in the morning, but other than that, blech. tastes like shit.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I get free pizza whenever I want because the one local place gives a coupon whenever you buy one and you need 10 or whatever for a free pizza so I just copy the one a bunch of times.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
I get free pizza whenever I want because the one local place gives a coupon whenever you buy one and you need 10 or whatever for a free pizza so I just copy the one a bunch of times.

I used to do this with Nandos. The one I went to all the time didnt use the proper stamp and just signed the card, so i just copied the signature.

Free cheeky Nandos
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
imagine you live with some booj filth who only use a Keurig.

it's ok just to get me going in the morning, but other than that, blech. tastes like shit.

Pretty sure you could get yourself a machine of your liking if you saved up all that coffee money
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Quote by EndThecRinge51

Quote by megano28
Pretty sure you could get yourself a machine of your liking if you saved up all that coffee money

a little presumptuous to take up counter space in someone's house that i'm not supposed to be living with permanently.

there is a regular coffee pot hidden here somewhere, but to be honest i try to avoid upsetting any kind of "norm" set here by my dad's girlfriend (it's her house) because she overreacts over the stupidest shit.

see: my posts from a few nights ago where i got locked out of the house at 3AM because she put the chain up, had to call my dad to wake her, so she came down, undid the chain, locked the other two locks i had just unlocked, turned off all the lights, then went upstairs to yell incoherently at my dad.

or the various grumblings i overhear about leaving lights on and other trivial bullshit that she could just say to me directly
Quote by megano28

This is a new level of dedication to getting discounted ice cream.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Quote by nanna_guy414
This is a new level of dedication to getting discounted ice cream.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by jakesmellspoo
a little presumptuous to take up counter space in someone's house that i'm not supposed to be living with permanently.

there is a regular coffee pot hidden here somewhere, but to be honest i try to avoid upsetting any kind of "norm" set here by my dad's girlfriend (it's her house) because she overreacts over the stupidest shit.

see: my posts from a few nights ago where i got locked out of the house at 3AM because she put the chain up, had to call my dad to wake her, so she came down, undid the chain, locked the other two locks i had just unlocked, turned off all the lights, then went upstairs to yell incoherently at my dad.

or the various grumblings i overhear about leaving lights on and other trivial bullshit that she could just say to me directly

Then your concern should be with getting your own place

Nothing beats the sting of rent like knowing you have your own space
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Quote by EndThecRinge51

Quote by megano28
Then your concern should be with getting your own place

Nothing beats the sting of rent like knowing you have your own space

pay rent already.