when you were a kid did your mum's friends ever say they could see that you were an o

it means even tho your join date says sep 2015 u aren't actually a new user
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
it means even tho your join date says sep 2015 u aren't actually a new user

A lot of people said I was really mature and was more adult-like to talk to.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
yeah I honestly still get that sometimes

I get told that I act more mature than my age all the time which is just odd to be honest because I don't feel like I act that mature at all
means you're not screaming non stop like all the other kids (
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
They meant you were a miserable little fucker who would live and die alone.

Unless you became a shepherd, then you'd get all the wooly hole you want.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
yea, it probably just meant I was boring and not a spastic tho
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by theguitarist
means you're not screaming non stop like all the other kids (

This man speaks the truth

They just have extremely low standards because their own kids are yelling for literally everything
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
i don't think they meant i was mature though.

when my mum would be going out for the night her and her sister would be getting dressed up and these women i knew were lovely somehow would turn up and be very excited. when i wandered into the living room to ask my mum something with my 8 year old cow's lick and pokemon pyjamas they would say "oh, don't you have an old soul" with their glass of wine in hand and look at me knowingly but lovingly. nowadays i think they were right but i'm still not sure what it meant, or what it means to me now, except i feel it is true.
they meant to say "i mixed codeine and vodka and now i'm being a weirdo"
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
it means you eat your veggies
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by tateandlyle

when my mum would be going out for the night her and her sister would be getting dressed up and these women i knew were lovely somehow would turn up and be very excited. when i wandered into the living room to ask my mum something with my 8 year old cow's lick and pokemon pyjamas they would say "oh, don't you have an old soul" with their glass of wine in hand and look at me knowingly but lovingly. nowadays i think they were right but i'm still not sure what it meant, or what it means to me now, except i feel it is true.

then that means you had an old man's face as a kid
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
If someone women said I was an old soul as a child I'd ask her if she was coming onto me, I was a generally an unpleasant child to be around, I was mature for my age, and to smart for it. I was told I was smart, mature, and lazy.

I hate kids, in kindergarten and as a young kid I can remember saying a curse word, or telling a girl not to go near an old dog's pen because it bites, or some mundane shit like that, and they'd just start fucking crying. They're weird, over sensitive, and annoying.
I didn't have many friends until high school.

I rarely cried as a child, and it was never due to pain.
In fact, I've never cried due to physical pain in my life, even with my organ ruptured the surgeon complimented me saying he had football players twice my size come in crying like bitches, I nearly died from that rupture, I didn't even think it was bad enough to go to the ER for it, but my mom insisted since I passed out in the hallway, probably from a sudden drop in blood pressure.
Last edited by stratkat at Nov 30, 2015,
It means youre already a boring old fart in a young body
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Im an old soul. One time when I was a child I saw a crash on the highway. A truck full of Navaho Inians got hit... they were laying on the highway dying, and somehow some of their souls just... jumped in to mine...
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Quote by jakesmellspoo
they meant to say "i mixed codeine and vodka and now i'm being a weirdo"

"Mama's feelin' tipsy!"
My mom doesn't really have friends to gossip with. Not her thing, really. That and she probably doesn't have the time and money.
She gets along well with most of her co-workers though.

In any case, I don't think I've ever been told that phrase.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Nov 30, 2015,
Quote by tateandlyle

that means you liked all the old bands like the beatles and led zeppelin and ac/dc like this status if you like music and music isnt what it used to be
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by slapsymcdougal at #33707877
They meant you were a miserable little fucker who would live and die alone.

This. But these days it's more like "miserable little fucker who will live with their parents forever because they won't ever earn much money"
I have nothing important to say
I think it meant they knew I was going to be a boring adult and was getting a head-start
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by JackSaints
This. But these days it's more like "miserable little fucker who will live with their parents forever because they won't ever earn much money"
Sounds like someone's holdin' a grudge.
Quote by tateandlyle
ld soul?

I used to wonder what they meant

An "o" soul? What the hell is that?
Quote by sasquatchjosh96 at #33708314
Sounds like someone's holdin' a grudge.

Yes. A grudge against the entire world.
I have nothing important to say