Page 1 of 4
I'm fucking fat. i've gained 50 pounds since I started working at DQ 2 years ago. I weigh 230 pounds now, and I'm the fattest dude who works there. i'm also only 5'8".

How do I do it? how can I feel good about myself when i'm honestly a fat piece of shit? I look in the mirror every night and when I take my shirt off I watch the fat rolls jiggle and bounce.

does anyone else have self esteem issues? how do you deal with it?
Man I weigh like 240 pounds and I still feel fab (granted, I am like 5"11 maybe).

But due to some recent health concerns I've been eating less and cutting back. Actually, I've been losing weight. And all the walking I do at work is the equivalent of 4 miles, so technically it's like I'm excising. And I work 6 days a week.

Start losing weight, it'll feel good.

Really, I'm just slowly starving myself, but hey it works and I can afford it.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Nov 30, 2015,
Maybe not being
Quote by DQcrewmember
a fat piece of shit

would help?
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Im 6'0 and i used to weigh 300lbs and i managed to get down to 206lbs, if i can do it you can. You just HAVE to be consistent, its a must.
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
definitely walk everyday. helps your body and your mind
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
If you spent all the time you spend making shit threads about the trivial aspects of your life, on exercising/eating better you'd probably be in better shape
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by Baby Joel
definitely walk everyday. helps your body and your mind

OK i don't own a car so i walk pretty much everywhere (LOL) and walking is a pretty mundane task with little to distract you so more often than not i find myself thinking about all the shit in my life that brings me down and how unhappy i am and everything like that and by the time i get to where i wanna go i'm feeling pretty miserable (LOL)
Quote by MinterMan22
OK i don't own a car so i walk pretty much everywhere (LOL) and walking is a pretty mundane task with little to distract you so more often than not i find myself thinking about all the shit in my life that brings me down and how unhappy i am and everything like that and by the time i get to where i wanna go i'm feeling pretty miserable (LOL)

I'm sorry, I find this too distracting. Is that reply ALSO an new thread? It's... it's got a title. WHAT HAVE YOU CREATED?!
Quote by sasquatchjosh96
I'm sorry, I find this too distracting. Is that reply ALSO an new thread? It's... it's got a title. WHAT HAVE YOU CREATED?!

baby jole
Last edited by MinterMan22 at Nov 30, 2015,
Quote by MinterMan22
baby jole

The thing I found funniest about that was that even the edit reason was baby jole.
Quote by sasquatchjosh96
The thing I found funniest about that was that even the edit reason was baby jole.

i edited that in there
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Last edited by Baby Joel at Nov 30, 2015,
If you spend a lot of time on social media or websites like YouTube try to flood your feed/homepage with exercising content, pictures of your ideal body shape etc.. Something that I really struggled with was sticking with it but after REALLY thinking about a the reasons why I wanted to loose the weight, it motivated me all the way through. The first month is always the hardest but afterwords working out and eating right becomes a habit. Good luck!
Ketogenic diet, definitely check it out. I went from 233 pounds 198 in a relatively short period of time.

What it entails is eating no carbohydrates and no sugar, none . Just meat cheese and eggs . When you do this your body is put into a ketogenic state, that is, the metabolizes fat for energy instead of sugar. The carbohydrates you eat as you know are turned into sugar in your body also.

I went off it and now I weigh a little over 220 and I'm going back on it first of the year.

I walked too all the time I take walks all the time. If you get a job as a cart pusher at Walmart you will walk 10 miles a day.

If you get on that diet change jobs to the Walmart cart pusher job you will have the body of a God. And get paid for it. Be honest with him when you apply for the job tell them you want to lose weight and want to cart pusher job. They'll appreciate it.
Last edited by yope at Nov 30, 2015,
Quote by DQcrewmember
I'm fucking fat. i've gained 50 pounds since I started working at DQ 2 years ago. I weigh 230 pounds now, and I'm the fattest dude who works there. i'm also only 5'8".

How do I do it? how can I feel good about myself when i'm honestly a fat piece of shit? I look in the mirror every night and when I take my shirt off I watch the fat rolls jiggle and bounce.

does anyone else have self esteem issues? how do you deal with it?

No I do not, however, if you stop eating food that has both fat and sugar in it you'll drop a few pounds eg. icecream.
I was totally out of shape and hated myself a few years back, this is what I learned.

Sugar is your worst enemy because it's in almost everything and it flips the fat-storage switch when you consume it. Consuming sugar with fat grams is a perfect storm for weight gain......pizza, ice cream, donuts, burgers, fries, chips, bagels, bacon, soda, dressing, cereal, etc.

I could recommend the following:
1. Read every label.
2. Cut sugar.
3. No more bread.
4. Nothing fried.
5. No fatty meats, except for fish.
6. Small meals (so important)
7. No cheating.

What I highly recommend changing is your lifestyle.
1. Nail down your motivation to change. I did it first for a girl I liked and then for feeling good everyday.
2. Fun exercise. I jog on a treadmill while watching ufc and do bjj. A friend of mine hikes/jogs through the country hunting rabbit with a 22 pistol on his side. My cousin got in shape by getting rid of his TV and taking up longboarding and yoga.
3. Manual labor. Get a job landscaping or constructing; strenuous work drops pounds like nothing else.
4. Weightlifting. Likely the best exercise to burn fat and people I know who do it are absolutely addicted, which takes care of the motivation.

It took a while for me to feel normal about diet and exercise. What had been killing me was the sugar crashes, caffeine swings and late nights staying up playing xbox. After a few weeks of being rid of those, I felt kind of amazing and the rest fell into place.
Last edited by oldbobenglish at Dec 1, 2015,
i think i was at my heaviest at 180.

i felt fat, but i've never really given much of a shit. i was more upset that i couldn't wear all the same clothes i'd been wearing since 8th grade.

150 now, but the old shirts really don't fit too well length-wise...

all of my poor self esteem has to do with intangible bullshit and anxiety.

anway, get a job that involves some physical labor. retail flow team, unloading trucks, anything. the pay is probably better and you'll lose weight.

edit: that is if you have a decent work ethic. you could easily be a fat lazy slob at any of those jobs if you choose to be.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Dec 1, 2015,
I've never heard of an old-aged memer working at DQ, Blode.
Can we just use the metric system like everyone else?

I weigh 88Kg, and I'm 179cm tall, I have a bit of a gut, but I'm ok with it.

TS, basically, stop eating DQ, walk places and so forth. Your self esteem issues may also be rooted into the fact that you seem to be a major dickbag to people you meet.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Can we just use the metric system like everyone else?

NO.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by The_Blode
Also, didn't know JC was fat...I envisioned him being different (thin)
JC?

If you meant me then I think you're mistaken the G for a C. This is twice now and I am confused.
And I'm big but not really too fat. Slightly overweight sure. I do have muscles, yo.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Dec 1, 2015,
Joshua Carcia.

I'd make a great auto-salesman.
I'd sell a bunch of KIA's.
Because my mama owned a KIA. :')
Buy a KIA at Joshua Carcia's!
As soon as your doctor tells you that you've acquired type 2 Diabetes you'll find the motivation you need to eat better.
Quote by TobusRex
As soon as your doctor tells you that you've acquired type 2 Diabetes you'll find the motivation you need to eat better.

I giggled but it's completely true
Quote by UltimateGuizar
No I do not, however, if you stop eating food that has both fat and sugar in it you'll drop a few pounds eg. icecream.

your body doesn't care where the calories came from, sugar, carbohydrates, fat whatever, if you consume more calories than you metabolize you will gain weight.
Fat, the right kind is good for you. It's the sugar and the carbohydrates that are bad for you. When you stop eating them you will lose fat because your body metabolizes it for energy instead of sugar. I never went hungry and I lost weight like crazy when I stopped the carbs and sugar.

My doctor explained to me like this.

For 1 million billion years mankind consumed fat and protein and an occasional root Berry or piece of fruit, hunter gatherers. Then, very recently, relatively speaking agriculture was invented. We as human beings are not designed to eat grass: corn, wheat: our bodies aren't meant to have much sugar or salt. We get massive doses of those last two in the food we eat nowadays. I pity the poor souls who use soda pop for drinking water.
I am not a doctor I am an idiot.
Last edited by yope at Dec 1, 2015,
Quote by yope
your body doesn't care where the calories came from, sugar, carbohydrates, fat whatever, if you consume more calories than you metabolize you will gain weight.
Fat, the right kind is good for you. It's the sugar and the carbohydrates that are bad for you. When you stop eating them you will lose fat because your body metabolizes it for energy instead of sugar. I never went hungry and I lost weight like crazy when I stopped the carbs and sugar.

My doctor explained to me like this.

For 1 million billion years mankind consumed fat and protein and an occasional root Berry or piece of fruit, hunter gatherers. Then, very recently, relatively speaking agriculture was invented. We as human beings are not designed to eat grass: corn, wheat: our bodies aren't meant to have much sugar or salt. We get massive doses of those last two in the food we eat nowadays. I pity the poor souls who use soda pop for drinking water.
I am not a doctor I am an idiot.

This post completely contradicts itself
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Sorry to hear that, bud.

i'd say to head over to the fitness and nutrition thread. We can help ya there.

But for now, i'd say get your diet in check, and def. start doing the cardio.

also, being 5'8 isn't a big deal. You're still taller than MANY MANY MANY men.

the whole "if you're not 6'2 you should just kill yourself" attitude is ******ed. Some of the most famous, smartest, healthiest, good looking people on this earth are shorter than you.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Page 1 of 4