....and people are being dicks.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-34969424

Commuters on the London Underground are being handed cards telling them they are a "fat, ugly human" by a group that claims to "hate and resent fat people".

NHS worker Kara Florish posted a message on social media after being handed a card while travelling on the Tube on Saturday.

She described the card, which berates overweight people for "wasting NHS money" as "hateful and cowardly".

British Transport Police said they had been made aware of the campaign.

The force has also had an incident reported in which a person was given a card.

The card says it is from a group called Overweight Haters Ltd.

Writing on Facebook, Ms Florish said she was "smaller than the national average and not exactly obese", and was "not upset" by the card, but worried it could upset people struggling with confidence and eating disorders.

Sean Thomas Knox posted on Twitter that he saw a woman being handed a printed card reading "you're fat" at Oxford Circus.

He said: "Her stunned, desolate reaction was very real. Then tears."

Steve Burton, of Transport for London, said this "sad and unpleasant" form of anti-social behaviour "would not be tolerated", and urged any people affected to report it to police or a station officer.

I mean.... how many braincells have to be missing before this seems like a rational thing to do?
To cheer you all up, check out my shit Christmas tree.

I didn't have an angel or a star to top the tree, so I had to improvise
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by Pastafarian96
fuck.
me.

Maybe. Hit me up with dat BMI first bby
Quote by i_lovemetallica

It's beautiful.

Quote by RAB11
Maybe. Hit me up with dat BMI first bby

I've give you a clue

it's poor
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96

I've give you a clue

it's poor

Perfect, mine's horrendous.
That's messed up. Like you could hand out fliers about how fun certain exercises can be. Or really delicious healthy recipes. Or you could start an NGO that gives gym discounts/reimbursements to obese people so long as they accomplish realistic fitness goals. Or you could encourage people to understand unhealthy eating habits/disorders and the reasons behind them. Or you could remind them that they should only be concerned about their body if a doctor tells them to.

But alienating, hateful rhetoric it is. This is either misguided or sinister.
Quote by i_lovemetallica

Nice. Like the gold flower thing.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
That's messed up. Like you could hand out fliers about how fun certain exercises can be. Or really delicious healthy recipes. Or you could start an NGO that gives gym discounts/reimbursements to obese people so long as they accomplish realistic fitness goals. Or you could encourage people to understand unhealthy eating habits/disorders and the reasons behind them. Or you could remind them that they should only be concerned about their body if a doctor tells them to.

But alienating, hateful rhetoric it is. This is either misguided or sinister.

To be honest, all your options are great but they require A) effort and B) genuine concern for peoples' wellbeing.

The people doing this most likely just want to get a kick out of upsetting someone for some reason.
"Obesity is becoming a real issue nowadays.

Oh, I know! Let's do something that definitely does not help solve the problem AND be complete dicks to people!"

Please stop being dicks, people
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
That deserves a southern cross more than a union jack
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by Pastafarian96
That deserves a southern cross more than a union jack

Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica

FUCK YES!!!

A poem.
Quote by yoman297

With the kids jingle belling. And everyone telling you be of good cheeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Quote by LivinJoke84
I cant be naked. I have a huge fear of leaving a stain wherever i sit. Especially if its really warm
It's about time someone took a stand against those disgusting tubs of lard.
Quote by DardySon
It's about time someone took a stand against those disgusting tubs of lard.

A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Instead of encouraging fatties to stop being fat this little stunt is going to make them write angry tumblr blogs and keep being fat because tumblr will tell them it's ok

Great work Overweight Haters Ltd
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Pastafarian96

What they make me sick, quite literally, wobbling and jiggling and rolling everywhere it's like seasickness.
Quote by RAB11
....and people are being dicks.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-34969424

I mean.... how many braincells have to be missing before this seems like a rational thing to do?

How is this a surprise to you? People being dicks is the oldest activity known to man, right next to prostitution.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Quote by i_lovemetallica

doesnt beat mine from a few years ago
Attachments:
tree.jpg
Quote by slafoo
Lol I love the fact you use the word majestic to describe titties... it's as if there are hundreds of titties majestically frollocking in a meadow somewhere *drifts off*
suicide is at its highest this time of the year
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank