You're walking to your chair and look down to see one of your shoelaces untied. Do you stop to tie them, or do you keep walking to your chair to do it there?

For the sake of argument, let's assume your chair is already in sight and it's a straight path from where you are now.

How many steps would you be willing to walk with untied shoelaces/what's the minimal amount of steps you'd need to be from your chair to warrant having to stop and bend down to take care of business?
Would it make a difference if everyone in the room was staring at you, waiting for you to make a wrong decision and shake their head mockingly (and possibly let it hang in utter disappointment)?
I'd go back to my chair and leave my shoes untied, Im a badass like that.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
I would never be caught in public with untied shoes, how embarrassing. I always make sure to double-knot
I wear flip flops.

</thread>
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Keep walking until sorting it out doesn't inconvenience me or anyone else.

Probably forget once I get to the chair.

I get mad at people that point it out to me. It's none of their business, I might already be aware, and drawing my attention to is it likely to make me trip because I'm clumsy af.
I'd hop to my chair, then - because it's on wheels, I'm not poor - I'd wheel the chair out to where I noticed my shoelace was untied, tie my shoelace, wheel the chair back to the desk, then hop back - on the newly re-tied foot - back to where I noticed it was untied, and then walk to my chair.

At which point I'd remember what I'd left for in the first place, forgotten and have to go back and get it again.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Half the time I dont even notice my laces are untied so I probably would carry on my day not noticing my shoes were undone.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Well when I worked in an office I just wore slip-ons so no laces involved there. I work on my feet now and wear tennies. I often slip them on without tying them until I've arrived at work.

Sooo, I'd definitely make it to my chair first regardless of the number of steps and perhaps still not even tie my shoes upon sitting.

Honestly I'd just be very confused why everyone is staring at me. If one were to say something such as "hey, your shoes are untied" I would thank them for telling me, continue to my chair, and then tie them so as not to appear as though I completely disregarded the individual's notice.
When are you going to ask the important question?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by wafflesyrup
Well when I worked in an office I just wore slip-ons so no laces involved there. I work on my feet now and wear tennies. I often slip them on without tying them until I've arrived at work.

Sooo, I'd definitely make it to my chair first regardless of the number of steps and perhaps still not even tie my shoes upon sitting.

Honestly I'd just be very confused why everyone is staring at me. If one were to say something such as "hey, your shoes are untied" I would thank them for telling me, continue to my chair, and then tie them so as not to appear as though I completely disregarded the individual's notice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TixdcNpcacQ
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
lol i've walked much longer distances with my laces untied, just because i cba bending over

but yeah walk to the chair fosho

good thread

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
depends how far i am from the chair.

like if i was at a big hall/arena and was all the way on the other side of the room i'd tie my shoe first, then walk to my chair.

if i was in a small classroom/home, i'd walk to my chair, sit down, then proceed to tie my shoes.

good thread op

very good thread
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Arby911 at #33708910
When are you going to ask the important question?

Oh right, turns out it was just gas, but thanks for asking
Well, probly on the chair but I often don't really care that much. If I'm out and about, next time I come across a low wall or something to rest my foot on. In the city I can't do so much as stop without being bombarded by people so it's better to just keep going until you find a place that you can tie, but even in the city I don't care THAT much.
I'm a socks and sandals kind of guy

But really I'd just tie my shoes on the chair
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
I would wait until you sat down, sneak up behind you and tie your shoe to the chair...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Fat Lard
I would never be caught in public with untied shoes, how embarrassing. I always make sure to double-knot

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
chair first in the context

Any further and I'm stopping
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I'd untie the other
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by whywefight
Its winter jfc

Grow a pair, bruh.

jfc
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst