Poll Options
View poll results: ....
i would tell the pit
9 26%
i would keep it a secret
26 74%
Voters: 35.
Page 1 of 2
if you became famous would you tell the pit?

Either for music, art, billionaire status, actor, whatever....

imagine TMZ digging up all your pit posts and reading them

im pretty sure we have at least 5 famous people lurking
(or used to lurk in UG's "glory days'')

INB4 "What if i'm already famous?"

k. prove it
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I wouldnt tell the pit but I wouldnt deny it if I was found out.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I wouldn't tell the Pit because in all likelihood I would discontinue posting here
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
pit would already know and make fun of me

I have legitimately considered going through manually and deleting every single post I have ever made if I make it too big; I have a lot of incriminating stuff on here that I wouldn't want to get back to my family or the po-lice

edit: not that I anticipate trying to make it big or anything; this was one of those stoned toilet daydreams
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I have thought about deleting every single post regardless of whether or not I become famous lol
If they revealed my posts people would be annoyed, mostly my parents, but meh, I
don't think I'd totally be hated for it

I mean most of the suicidal thoughts would garner pity from some people right?

Now if they got my PMs there might be a little trouble

EDIT: To answer the question, I might.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Dec 1, 2015,
In addition, I know a handful of names here (some even first and last) and what some of you look like, so I'm not the only one who could escape it.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by Will Lane
when i get famous i am taking you all with me.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Alright you got me, I'm Dave Grohl.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
If I do it'll be art...

idk, a bunch of people I regularly chat with about stupid shit seeing my naked ass, bed and flowers?

I can live with that
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Fortunately this is not a decision I (or any of you) will ever have to make...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by vintage x metal at #33709371

I have legitimately considered going through manually and deleting every single post I have ever made if I make it too big; I have a lot of incriminating stuff on here that I wouldn't want to get back to my family or the po-lice

edit: not that I anticipate trying to make it big or anything; this was one of those stoned toilet daydreams

what about all the times people have quoted you?

I've thought of this too
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I'd like to be famous one day for something but the entire Pit would have to get wiped first since you can't delete posts in locked threads and cant delete other peoples posts when they quote you so yeah I'm fucked unless Orson decides to be a mate and nuke everything
Quote by vintage x metal

what about people quoting you and closed threads
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
we should just nuke everything tbh

they already did it before right? that's why you can't find many posts before 2006
If I became famous whoever has me on Facebook would see it. If you don't then you probably wouldn't care whether I was famous or not so it doesn't matter.
cat
I'd be screwed, basically. It's why I'd rather never be famous. I do want to publish the stuff I make but I'd rather do it from behind an alias or something.

I don't know how Malick or Pynchon did it. Probably a lack of social media.
Quote by slipknot5678
we should just nuke everything tbh

they already did it before right? that's why you can't find many posts before 2006

Hell I'd need them to do everything before this month.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Hell I'd need them to do everything before this month.

yeah. we should have a periodic reset button tbh
Quote by Most_Triumphant
Alright you got me, I'm Dave Grohl.

*stands up*

No, I'm Dave Grohl!
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slipknot5678
yeah. we should have a periodic reset button tbh

Are you sure you would like to purge everything?

I'll pay one of the mods or admins to destroy my account before I run for office don't worry.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by TwoPlusTwo
You guys are all famous to me
You are all the stars to my night sky

aww

A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Fat Lard
hell no

You're already famous as a reality TV legend-

No, but really, you're probably the most recognisable user anyway. There's no way you'd be a celebrity and we wouldn't notice.
Free Ali
Free Lard
People tell the pit about what they think the proper position to take a crap in is. I don't doubt for one second if anyone here was actually famous, they'd make a thread about it. Otherwise they just don't know what the pit is for.
Quote by vintage x metal
stoned toilet daydreams

this might be the title of my first album when i hit the big time

and hell yeah i'd tell the pit, id finally be able to prove my superiority to all of you. you would have no choice but to succumb to my authority
i would tell the bros

see how long it would take for everyone to catch on, although i'd probably want it kept on the down low
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Dec 1, 2015,
Quote by theogonia777
what about people quoting you and closed threads

Quote by WCPhils
what about all the times people have quoted you?

I've thought of this too

good to know I am not the only neurotic one lol

well I figured that it would be a jumbled mess and someone would really have to take a lot of effort to piece stuff together, plus I can just say I was hyperbolizing bc internet forum & bored

sad to say I am way too real on here
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I've been voted most likely to be famous like 3 or 4 times on UG.

I'm getting there, slowly. But it's that kinda nerdy internet vg music famous, so I'll still post here.
Quote by vintage x metal
good to know I am not the only neurotic one lol

well I figured that it would be a jumbled mess and someone would really have to take a lot of effort to piece stuff together, plus I can just say I was hyperbolizing bc internet forum & bored

sad to say I am way too real on here

we will just have to make Orson delete everything

Quote by stratkat
But it's that kinda nerdy internet vg music famous, so I'll still post here.

so in other words you're not getting famous
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Dec 1, 2015,
Quote by ErikLensherr
I'll pay one of the mods or admins to destroy my account before I run for office don't worry.

a MGTOW as president... this could be good
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by MeGaDeth2314
this might be the title of my first album when i hit the big time

hey man this is my LIFE
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Page 1 of 2