Page 1 of 2
like limitless

take a pill, IQ goes to 323 and learn everything about 1 subject , what do you pick?

i will pick computer programing/coding
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Dec 1, 2015,
I would learn about the tea of the inca people and drink it.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
gender studies
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
OR

physics/astronomy brb invent time travel or some chit like teleportation
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

the knowledge to manufacture more of these pills to create them for any given knowledge and ability

I'd rule the world
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
bate
Quote by slafoo
Lol I love the fact you use the word majestic to describe titties... it's as if there are hundreds of titties majestically frollocking in a meadow somewhere *drifts off*
shitposting
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Pastafarian96
the knowledge to manufacture more of these pills to create them for any given knowledge and ability

I'd rule the world

Prick, you stole my answer!
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Prick, you stole my answer!

Hey, great minds think alike
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Dec 1, 2015,
Maths then I could work out all of existence

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Pastafarian96

I'd rule the world

Came here to say this.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
Came here to say this.

Get in line...apparently more than a few of us are the "wish for unlimited wishes" type...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Red; picking up women

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Arby911
Get in line...apparently more than a few of us are the "wish for unlimited wishes" type...

After I made more pills, I would make one that let me master being the first person to say something.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Good luck with the little problem of perception :^)
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Pill taking.

:lolwut:
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by sashki
Is this a reference to that reddit thing? I thought the red pill made you realise women are shit so you can GYOW

ooohhh

see, this is why I need the pill. I'm not a natural like TS

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by k.lainad
like limitless

take a pill, IQ goes to 323 and learn everything about 1 subject , what do you pick?

i will pick computer programing/coding

Great, but that won't give you any idea what to code.

You'll just be a more efficient engine for converting pizza and coffee into code.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I wrote a whole thing about why I would pick Arabic over Chinese and then I scrolled down and saw peoples answers

So I'd just say every single language in the world, living or dead.
cat
I'd be so smart at teaching the maths, that i'd develop a way so that learning calculus is easier than learning the alphabet.
Then we can all finally do what we wants to dos
How to fat stack benjis in the stock market.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by EndTheRapture51

This. You could literally dissect any transfer of energy, numbers, etc. There is nothing that one cannot break down into an equation, or series of them.
ESP LTD H-1007 Dlx | MH-301 | EC-1000 Dlx | Viper 300| Epi SG Spec Ed
Ibanez RG7421 | SA160 | Yamaha G-120 Classical (1972) | F-335 | Squier Mini Strat

Marshall DSL40C | Peavey Classic 30 | Boss ME-50

Steinberg UR242 | M-Audio BX8d2/SBX10
Quote by TwoPlusTwo
I'd be so smart at teaching the maths, that i'd develop a way so that learning calculus is easier than learning the alphabet.

this sounds good
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by 12v_shred
There is nothing that one cannot break down into an equation, or series of them.

what about puppies
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Amphetamines increase your IQ by 4 in medicinal dosages, at least that's the results when given iq tests on and off them.

That's why I'm a jack of all trades.

I'd like to know how to build new synth sounds and bring on an era of electronic music that's outta this world.
Last edited by stratkat at Dec 1, 2015,
Quote by stratkat
Amphetamines increase your IQ by 4 in medicinal dosages, at least that's the results when given iq tests on and off them.

I'd like to know how to build new synth sounds and bring on an era of electronic music that's outta this world.

ayyeee
but srs it's already been done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yergWdn968o
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Cooking maybe. Every meal would be heaven.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by stratkat

I think that's what Limitless was based on, but just a theory. Nootropics like the racetams/choline/etc and adaptogens like bacopa/etc seem to be better in that department with working memory/situational awareness/higher n-back scores/etc without the negative side effects.
Quote by TwoPlusTwo

avoid math?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
avoid math?

As long as we can leave it to nerds, and corral them somewhere away from people with even vestigial social skills.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
As long as we can leave it to nerds, and corral them somewhere away from people with even vestigial social skills.

I'd say we should torture them, but they're already mathematicians.
Page 1 of 2