Page 1 of 2
I want to read your guys' most unpopular opinions.

Mine include:

Caitlyn Jenner is a crappy person and I'm horrified she's the face of transgender people right now.

I don't hate Obama as a president.

I hate Fender guitars with the same burning, fiery passion that Donald Trump has for immigrants.

I can't get into Veil of Maya, new singer or not. Just can't.

Metallica needs to go home now. It's time.

Three Days Grace is still good with the new vocalist.

Vodka > beer. Mike's Hard Lemonade > beer. Everything > beer.

I like Hollywood Undead as lyricists.

That's about it for now, what about yours?
We did this thread like 2 weeks ago mate

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by guitargirlsings
Three Days Grace is good.

/thread
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by guitargirlsings
I want to read your guys' most unpopular opinions.

Mine include:

Caitlyn Jenner is a crappy person and I'm horrified she's the face of transgender people right now.

it may be a shitty face, but without her transgender people wouldn't have the exposure they do.

I hate Fender guitars with the same burning, fiery passion that Donald Trump has for immigrants.

lol u mad

yeah true, but Ouzo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything

That's about it for now, what about yours?

We're Only In It For The Money is one of Zappa's most unimpressive albums
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Most of those are just preferences, not really opinions in the same vein of the Jenner one, which I do agree with.

I'm cynical, Jack Daniels is awful piss, G&L>Fender, cats>everything, etc etc
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Dec 1, 2015,
when did you make it?
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Quote by guitargirlsings

This shouldn't be an unpopular opinion since it's the objectively correct opinion. I believe that's what they call a "fact."
Jaws 3 is the best Jaws movie

Mass Effect 3's original ending was better than the redux, and people who hated the Mako simply couldn't drive the Mako which is why they didn't enjoy it (maybe not unpopular but arguably the truth).

Cherry Dr. Pepper is gods gift to soft drinks, and cherry flavoured drinks in general are good (cherry flavoured drinks are not popular in Aust. & NZ)
"Dances With Wolves" is superior to "Goodfellas"

The Pretty Reckless are a top 10 greatest musical artist of all-time

Harley Quinn is better than any other DC villain

"Revenge of the Sith" is a better film than any Star Wars film

Dave Mustaine's novel is the greatest autobiography of all-time

Funko Pop is way better than other collectible in the world

Japan is the best country in the world
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
TC Electronic Fangs Metal
it's okay to smack your parents if it prevents them from becoming entitled spoiled brats
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Rebel Scum
Jaws 3 is the best Jaws movie

Mass Effect 3's original ending was better than the redux, and people who hated the Mako simply couldn't drive the Mako which is why they didn't enjoy it (maybe not unpopular but arguably the truth).

Cherry Dr. Pepper is gods gift to soft drinks, and cherry flavoured drinks in general are good (cherry flavoured drinks are not popular in Aust. & NZ)

worst part about the mako wasn't even the mako itself. random generated planets would make it near impossible to get mineral surveys sometimes. mako was GOAT with the bunnyhop thing, and just launching rockets way before the enemy even sees you
it's all coming back

Quote by guitargirlsings

yeah she's pretty shit

Quote by guitargirlsings

he's better than several previous ones for sure, though as potus he's still a dickhead pretty much by default

Quote by guitargirlsings

suck my glorious three-saddle soft-v profile blonde ass

Quote by guitargirlsings

how does anyone even still have an opinion on metallica who cares

Quote by guitargirlsings

i too enjoy drinking fuel

also yeah this thread has been done lol
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by Hal-Sephira

Harley Quinn is better than any other DC villain

How is this unpopular? I mean everyone loves Harley these days she's extremely popular right now.

And she's not even a villain anymore either, more so an anti hero with very poor impulse control.
Dean > any other musical instruments brand
Dean Dave Mustaine VMNTX electric (Black)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro electric (Ebony w/ gold)
Orange Micro Terror 20W Hybrid amp head
Orange Crush Pro 120W amp head
Kustom 4x12 cabinet
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus Power Supply
Korg Pitchblack Chromatic Pedal Tuner
Electro-Harmonix XO Metal Muff
MXR M-103 Blue Box
TC Electronic Dark Matter
TC Electronic Fangs Metal
Quote by Hal-Sephira

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo
it's all coming back

lol at you Hal-Sephira and your Dean instruments

They do have alright stuff though
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

i think its funny how you guys say my threads are chit but you guys end up making the same exact thread like a week later

pls refer to 12 page thread

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1691459&page=6&pp=20
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by sasquatchjosh96
Gain at 10 can sound good.

I agree

However I only use it for music that requires a lot of screechy blasting
A poem.
Quote by yoman297

Beer, comic book movies, and Caitlyn Jenner are all dumb and gay.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Oh, speaking of Mass Effect and gaming bad opinions in general:

Dragon Age Inquisition wasn't as good as I had hoped it would be.

Destiny is still a revolutionary game even if the execution isn't perfect.

Borderlands is awful, man. Just awful.

GTA is crap.

I actually liked the Devil May Cry reboot, even if they totally fucked the old story line. Just happy they're keeping it alive.

The Halo franchise should have stopped after Reach, even though I still enjoy Halo 4/5.
Quote by TobusRex
I don't have any unpopular opinions. I'm beloved by all and sundry.

You clearly understand the thread!!

“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
On the topic of video games:

- I prefer video games to be a little short than too long. Usually over 15 hours for a single player campaign is overkill.

- In relation to above, most Zelda games aren't as good as everyone says they are because of this reason.

- Abe's Oddysee is probably the most underrated game of all time. Key word there being underrated, not necessarily best.

- The Metal Gear Solid franchise should've ended long ago, IV, Ground Zeroes and V were garbage.

- The Ratchet and Clank series is probably the single best Playstation exclusive.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

How would that be an unpopular opinion, Dean make the best guitars.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Quote by k.lainad
i think its funny how you guys say my threads are chit but you guys end up making the same exact thread like a week later

pls refer to 12 page thread

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1691459&page=6&pp=20

Because K.lainard, its fun taking the piss outta youre threads, youd know its not serious right?
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Quote by guitargirlsings

Quote by guitargirlsings

Quote by guitargirlsings

Quote by guitargirlsings
I can't get into Veil of Maya, new singer or not. Just can't.

Quote by guitargirlsings

Quote by guitargirlsings
Three Days Grace is still good with the new vocalist.

three days grace were never good

Quote by guitargirlsings

Quote by guitargirlsings
I like Hollywood Undead as lyricists.

firefly was a dumb and terrible show
most things joss whedon writes are dumb and terrible
how i met your mother was a dumb and terrible show
father john misty is subpar sweater-vesty hipster folk
arcade fire are subpar sweater-vesty hipster talking heads wannabes
walking dead sucks pretty hard now
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112

to the first one... of course
to the second one... i hear so many conflicting opinions about him. i assume i'll hate him just from the name p much. maybe i should listen and make my own mind up. what's his least subpar song?
Quote by Primus2112

three days grace were never good

firefly was a dumb and terrible show
most things joss whedon writes are dumb and terrible
arcade fire are subpar sweater-vesty hipster talking heads wannabes
walking dead sucks pretty hard now

How I met your mother is a shit show, cant fucking stand it.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Quote by korinaflyingv
to the first one... of course
to the second one... i hear so many conflicting opinions about him. i assume i'll hate him just from the name p much. maybe i should listen and make my own mind up. what's his least subpar song?

chateau #4 is okay but i still wouldnt go out of my way to listen to it
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Page 1 of 2