Page 1 of 2
I have a buddy who is a monster, he's 6'1 230 and has quite the nice physique. Yes he had rode the bike and did more. He is a happy dude, one day we were talking about how old you would want to live till. He said at 75 he'd be fine if he croaked. He then said he wouldn't mind if his biking career shortened his life span by a few years. What are your guys thoughts?

After giving it some thought I concluded he had a fairly good answer.

At like 80 years old your skin is like tissue paper, rub it against a brick and you look like you just came back from the front lines at d-day.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I was actually thinking about making this thread the other day. I don't know, sometime shortly after my peak.
Free Ali
Free Lard
Quote by Dreadnought
A bajillion

how about 3hunna?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I oscillate between now and forever.

this
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Caloric restriction hax and my trusty coq10 supplement until scientists find out how to meld hydra-Wolverine DNA into my genes
I'm just waiting on the technology to control telomeres and shit so I can just keep on going
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
long enough that I can merge with the Cosmic AC.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by BladeSlinger
I'm just waiting on the technology to control telomeres and shit so I can just keep on going

when they can halt the withering away of the ends of the chromosome strands it will cost too much to have it done.

Unless you are in with the in crowd and have billions, maybe just multi millions.
I'd like to live forever I'm gonna have to settle 10 more years give or take 10 years.
Last edited by yope at Dec 1, 2015,
I want to live long enough for science to develop the technology that lets a ho suck my dick while I fuck that ass.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by DQcrewmember

surprised it took that long for someone to say it
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

the next kurt cobain's
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by k.lainad
the next kurt cobain's

the next kurt cobain's what
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
the next kurt cobain's what

heroin and shotgun
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by slipknot5678
not very long tbh. don't want to jump the shark

yeah
e-married to Jack (bladez)
lets see if i make it past 27... lol (even though its not funny).

if i am alive after 27, i would go for probably mid 70's.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Depends on how much pain I'm living with. If I'm not suffering (mentally or physically) I wouldn't mind making it to 100.

Alzheimers is worse than death.
Maybe like my fifties. Old enough to see my grandkids, not so old I'm some pathetic geezer.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I'd like to see the singularity happen if that's a thing. Kurzweil keeps goin on about 2045 but who knows about that dude
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
yesterday
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Long enough to sit upon a throne made from the skulls of my enemies, wearing a crown studded with their eyes.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
As long as I have something to live for. How long that is would depend on so many factors that I can't possibly answer that now.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Long enough to sit upon a throne made from the skulls of my enemies, wearing a crown studded with their eyes.

I thought you did that last weekend?
Quote by TobusRex
I thought you did that last weekend?

It was an Airfix kit. 1:72 scale.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by sashki
I wouldn't want to become a vegetable waiting to die. I'd rather be of able mind and body until the end, even if that means I die sooner.

If I was a vegetable I'd choose to be a cabbage. I love cabbage.

Since the old saying is "you are what you eat"....aren't vegetarians ALREADY vegetables? Think about it.
25. 2016 is a nice year to die.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Page 1 of 2