for the christmas play at Church they are taking our wednesday night practice times and saturdays and they need to clear the entire stage off like 4 times and then i need to put it all back for sun morn and i am not too keen on it

but whatevs

need a workout anyway

discuss
lol you go to church lol

lol you call that a workout lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

We, as a community, do not care?
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Why are you participating in a church play?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by k.lainad
lol you go to church lol

lol you call that a workout lol
gatta move an entire stage setup, drums, keyboards, etc. that is something
Quote by Neo Evil11
Why are you participating in a church play?
i am not i participate in the worship team. although i will probably end up having some part in the play. i think my title for it could be "guy who tore down and re-set the stage because lazy acoustic sets with minimal stage setup will not do"
Last edited by Will Lane at Dec 1, 2015,
Quote by Will Lane
gatta move an entire stage setup, drums, keyboards, etc. that is somethingi am not i participate in the worship team. although i will probably end up having some part in it.

i think my title for it could be "guy who tore down and re-set the stage because lazy acoustic sets with minimal stage setup will not do"

d0 y0u even l1ft bro
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Will Lane
gatta move an entire stage setup, drums, keyboards, etc. that is something

no.

it's not.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Worship team?

"Worship team, move, move move!"

"Holy water squad, retreat!"
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Worship team?

"Worship team, move, move move!"

"Holy water squad, retreat!"

Worship team! (FUCK YEAH!)
Here we go again to save the motherfuckin' heathens!
Worship team! (FUCK YEAH!)
Jebus is the only way yeah!
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
since this thread had no topic to begin with, here's a song with the same name as the thread title.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Zw79Qw7MJQ
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug