21st last month marked 10 years I'd been registered on UG. It's the time I adopted the name stratkat, which works in a lot of fields, games, because strats=strategy, drugs/flight=stratosphere, music because obvious reasons, and more. 10 years and I'd almost change my name to strat smith, tell the judge it's short for stratton or something. I don't regret the name I came up with at 15.

Congratulate me on being a regular for 10 years, most people went on hiatuses, or left and came back, but I never left.

cheers, bub
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

subscribed to your youtube btw
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Ichikurosaki
this feels like a yope thread

didnt you to go to prison or rehab or something a bunch of times tho i think that counts as a hiatus

That was 22 days, out of ten years I don't think that counts.

Also I rarely start threads in the pit, but the shit posting has gotten bad so I'm not too worried.
This won't last more than a few posts, but I have been here 10 years.
Quote by k.lainad
subscribed to your youtube btw

Appreciated
Congrats buddeh! I love you.

I got you a beer too!

(two are for me!)
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Next year's my 10 year anniversary. Where does the time go ;|
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
same

except not same thats 3 years for me

but same
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Dreadnought
13+ years and never left get at me

This nigga jealous he never thought to make a decade anniversary thread

#trendsetter

EDIT: ITT everyone guesses how many beers deep I am this evening.
my 10 year will be coming up in August

I regret my username. I never use it for stuff anymore. The Red Death by thrice isn't even THAT good of a song, fuck me.

my decision on that fateful August day still keeps me up at night sometimes.
Quote by RedDeath9
my 10 year will be coming up in August

I regret my username. I never use it for stuff anymore. The Red Death by thrice isn't even THAT good of a song, fuck me.

my decision on that fateful August day still keeps me up at night sometimes.

hey at least no one knows what your username refers to. I have to live with shitty Megadeth as my name forever. I hate Dave Mustaine.
Quote by JustRooster
This nigga jealous he never thought to make a decade anniversary thread

#trendsetter

EDIT: ITT everyone guesses how many beers deep I am this evening.

You must not have to get up at 5 tomorrow

also, 5 beers is my guess
My God, it's full of stars!
Enjoy the beer, I still can't drink for 16 months, and probably won't drink after that times up either.

6 months nearly completely dry, the cravings are finally starting to stop, to where I gag if I think of the straight vodka I used to drink daily.
Last edited by stratkat at Dec 2, 2015,
Quote by stratkat
21st last month marked 10 years I'd been registered on UG. It's the time I adopted the name stratkat, which works in a lot of fields, games, because strats=strategy, drugs/flight=stratosphere, music because obvious reasons, and more. 10 years and I'd almost change my name to strat smith, tell the judge it's short for stratton or something. I don't regret the name I came up with at 15.

Congratulate me on being a regular for 10 years, most people went on hiatuses, or left and came back, but I never left.

congratulations, itll be 10 years next year for me too.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Quote by JustRooster
6:45, the easy life.

Vanilla Porters, the pumpkin spice lattes of beer.

I thought pumpkin beers were the pumpkin spice lattes of beers?
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
hey at least no one knows what your username refers to. I have to live with shitty Megadeth as my name forever. I hate Dave Mustaine.

fuckin rough m8

suck some mod's dick and get a username change
Quote by RedDeath9
fuckin rough m8

ahahaah under the table deals.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Quote by RedDeath9
fuckin rough m8

any mods that would be down for this??? hmu
Quote by stratkat
Enjoy the beer, I still can't drink for 16 months, and probably won't drink after that times up either.

6 months nearly completely dry, the cravings are finally starting to stop, to where I gag if I think of the straight vodka I used to drink daily.

good for you man, i was there once. keep strong brother.
song stuck in my head today

soon to be year 12 for me... christ

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I'm not far off.

This was the first forum I ever joined, so I most certainly do regret just choosing my actual name as my username...
Quote by matt bickerton
so I most certainly do regret just choosing my actual name as my username...

Didn't really get the point of a screen name, eh?
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams