Woke up in the morning and felt terrible. No energy, headache, just feeling awful in general. What'd I do? Well, the title of course. Had a hot bath, a cuppa good british tea (with one sugar) and listened to radiohead. Specifically the entirety of The Bends which I think is on par with Ok Computer. I did all at once btw. I find that this method is really good for making myself feel new again, how about you lovely people?

If it isn't The Bends, or Ok Computer my classic albums for this would be David Bowie: The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust, Plumtree: Predicts the Future and Kate Bush: The Kick Inside.

Ooh, also ELO but the album varies.

Btw "how about you lovely people" was asking if you had ways of your own, not if you do the exact same thing. That'd spook me for real.
Last edited by sasquatchjosh96 at Dec 1, 2015,
My friend,

I know this is incredibly similar, so I understand the confusion, but there are two things you need to know; this isn't wordpress, and I don't know how to use semicolons.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
My friend,

I know this is incredibly similar, so I understand the confusion, but there are two things you need to know; this isn't wordpress, and I don't know how to use semicolons.

What, are, you, talking, about? ,
I'm talking about how Hail to the Thief is the most underrated Radiohead album.
Last edited by JustRooster at Dec 1, 2015,
I mean, you're alive, but are you even LIVING??! Get with it, TS. You're not cut out for this life. Go back to the bath.
That is true, people do regard Hail to the Thief as the most underrated. But for me The Bends just... I dunno everyone has THAT album that's right for them.

Quote by MeTallIcA313
ultimate-blogs.com

Funnily enough I don't blog and am not on any social media of any kind. This is all I have, DON'T TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME!
just took a massive shit

feeling absolutely fuking amazing op
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
just took a massive shit

feeling absolutely fuking amazing op

I think that post-shit ecstasy would have been amplified with a great soundtrack to your shit.

Quote by institutions
I know absolutely none of those feels as I only take showers, have never had tea, and hate Radiohead.

Doesn't have to be radiohead, lol. Tea's also quite a specific thing, but hey it works for the Brits. Where tea ain't so specific.
Quote by institutions
I know absolutely none of those feels as I only take showers, have never had tea, and hate Radiohead.

Quote by sasquatchjosh96
Btw Justrooster, where's that quote in your sig from? Looks familiar...