I won't say much about how this was recorded so that I get an accurate read, but can you guys judge this recording and its quality? Also, can you judge my playing and how the song sounds (this was technically performed entirely by me but my band kinda co-wrote the lyrics) I personally think my vox is the worst part of the song, but one can never accurately judge their own vox, so have fun and enjoy and thanks in advance.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwa-HUl2yaDAMEJQWkJhQ2R1ckE/view?usp=sharing
A good first effort. Keep playing!

It is a simple recording using very simple tools. The tempo and timing is good which is usually a fatal flaw with early home recordings. Drums would benefit by a changeup in the chorus, song could use a standout bridge. I would play the arpeggios more legato with less distinct plucking, and a vocal coach could unlock the power in your vocals to make this song come alive.

Overall some good ideas with plenty of things to experiment with.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Not bad for starting. If I may nitpick; the drums would sound better with a real kit. This sounds like a drum machine with no dynamics and to my ears, I would back off the kick drum just a bit.You can always tell by the way the cymbals decay abruptly. The guitars sound good but could be tightened up a little as well as what Cajundaddy stated. The vox weren't bad, out of key in a few small areas but most of the issues I heard were that they were largely unintelligible. Some of that can be fixed in the mix but it has a lot to do with your style and even posture. As recommended, a vocal coach could get you to open up a little more and maybe try punching up the 1k range a tad so a little more sibilance can be heard. Maybe double tracking or singing a harmony or something would add some flare as well. Sometimes mics or the room can muddy up vocals but I don't want to say anything dogmatically since I am listening to this in a truck with stock speakers at the moment. LOL Keep it up!
I'm digging the musicality of the tune, and think it has a lot of potential! A few things that I would point out would be:

Vocals: Do you have lyrics for this? It sounds like the words are slurred to the point where you can't understand them. It also helps the vocal recording dynamic range in the mix by singing more with your diaphragm, like belting them out more. Once that is done, you can tone down the dynamics with some compression.

Guitars: I think you would get great results by playing the guitars with more legato in parts like around 0:51 to 1:07. Another thing that would benefit the guitars would be to adjust the tuning so that you get an overall tune that keeps notes from sounding too sharp or flat up and down the keyboard, especially with the b string. That one tends to plague guitarists a lot.

Drums: The drum would benefit greatly with some stereo separation.

Bass: Typically, the bass guitar should be in the center of the mix. Since the kick drum and bass guitar share a lot of the same frequencies, you can make the kick drum stand out more by setting up a side-chain compressor to trigger with every bass note.

Overall: As I was listening to this song, I envisioned some keyboards in the mix as something to expand the fullness and add to the overall depth of the song. Also, I was left wanting the song to continue past the ending, which sounded abrupt and without closure. So, there are definitely great possibilities with this one - Great job and great tune!