Page 1 of 2
the area has been pretty dry lately. nobody at DQ has weed to sell, and god forbid we go to Pizza hut workers for it. I had to get ahold of an old friend I used to toke with when I was like 14. As soon as I texted him and told him who I was, he retaliated with "why do you only get ahold of me when you want weed?? am I not cool enough to hang out with???" and I got shitty and said "well I was gonna share it and hang out with you but okay"

he eventually agreed to help a brother out.

Jonothan wasn't on board with hanging out with him though. after we drove him to his dealer to pick up our weed, Jonothan started driving him back to his apartment to drop him off, making up some excuse about how his girlfriend was weird about having people over. Then the dude just started thowing a fit about how we always use him for weed, and how pissed he was. This went on for about 15 minutes. it was unbearable. Jonothan and I just sat in silence while he bitched the entire way back to his apartment.

We got there, and he got out and started walking to his door. "what a dick" Jonothan said. little did Jon know, his window was rolled down, and he heard him. he came back to confront Jonothan, and started cussing him out. His roommate heard the ruckus, and came out to see what was going on. he was a big ass dude, and threatened Jonothan. Jonothan explained that he had done nothing wrong, but this dude just wasn't having it. He told jonothan to get out of the car, but jonothan locked his doors and peeled the fuck out of there. we got pulled over two minutes later because I wasn't wearing my seatbelt, got a $25 ticket. I thought for sure it was related to the incident.

holy fuck this is what adderall does to you. but anyway, does anyone else use other people for drugs when it comes down to it? How do you go about it?
jonothan is such a twat lol

no, i don't use people for drugs, but i do use drugs to get closer to people
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

if you think about it

don't we all use people for drugs?

#makesyouthink
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I can empathize.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I didn't read but I saw Jonothan popped up a good few times.

TS, do you like, love Jonohan or something lol????
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia

jonothan is dq's butt-buddy
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

I don't even know my drug dealers name or face.

I just get the drugs from a runner, who I tip for delivering it and taking all the risk out of it for me.

Then I sit on my computer and do drugs. I don't even leave the house half the time.
Last edited by stratkat at Dec 1, 2015,
Quote by stratkat

I just get the drugs from a runner, who I tip for delivering it and taking all the risk out of it for me.

Then I sit on my computer and do drugs. I don't even leave the house half the time.

the system works
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by stratkat

middle-men only work if you trust them. You can easily get shorted/sold the wrong thing and you'll never know unless you weigh or test your drugs.

/thread
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by k.lainad
middle-men only work if you trust them. You can easily get shorted/sold the wrong thing and you'll never know unless you weigh or test your drugs.

/thread

I have done this as a middle man

gotta be on good terms with each other

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I'm honestly really ashamed to say that almost this exact story has happened to me before, minus getting pulled over at the end.

:\
Quote by Joshua Garcia

ts is Jonothan
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
ts is Jonothan

I never knew you were M. Night Shyamalan.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Joshua Garcia

No i'm not gay lol, but this story is about Jonothan so he gets mentioned alot.
Quote by TheChaz
You know his dealer now.

Just contact him directly.

lol

I never met his dealer lol, he directed us to this really sketchy trailer park and when we pulled up to his trailer and he went up to knock on the door, we saw a paranoid middle-aged man look out the window all scared, and he closed the drapes lmao.
Quote by DQcrewmember
No i'm not gay lol, but this story is about Jonothan so he gets mentioned alot.

Denial is sad, but commonplace...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Jonothan should be using someone to get a job instead.

He told me he's not getting a new job for a while because he makes like 80 dollars a week selling weed alone. he regularly does "jobs" for people around town for some extra money as well.
But... what if all these problems Jonothan has been facing recently were just a way..... for you two.... to...... really get to know each other?

You should try to be more considerate and return his feelings.

After all, you only want for Jonothan to be happy

.......Don't you...?
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
You said you were going to kick it with him then you ditched him and your jackass friend had the nerve to call him a dick.

Youre both fucking idiots.

Sounds like jonathan is a piece of shit and probably deserved to lose his job, i bet youre not much better than him.

And lmao 80$ a week huh that must be the life
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Last edited by jimihendrix6699 at Dec 2, 2015,
Quote by jimihendrix6699
You said you were going to kick it with him then you ditched him and your jackass friend had the nerve to call him a dick.

Youre both fucking idiots.

Sounds like jonathan is a piece of shit and probably deserved to lose his job, i bet youre not much better than him.

excuse me? I was down to clown, but Jonothan was the driver and changed plans at the last minute. I would've drove but I lost my license because of a DUI.
Quote by DQcrewmember
excuse me? I was down to clown, but Jonothan was the driver and changed plans at the last minute. I would've drove but I lost my license because of a DUI.

He changed the plans that YOU made? Sounds like a jackoff and I guarantee you happily went along with it. You didnt even want to hang in the first place, but you knew you had to in order to get weed. Its obvious.

Especially when your complaining about the guy bitching at you guys when you rightfully deserved it.

Morons. Also sounds like jonathan wears the pants if whatever he says goes lol.
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
lol at states without medical marijuana

lol at states without recreational marijuana
PM me for newts
Quote by jimihendrix6699
You didnt even want to hang in the first place, but you knew you had to in order to get weed. Its obvious.

nailed it, lol.

But no, he was driving, so he called the shots. also the guy was a douche anyway, he fucked me out of 50 dollars once. I was kinda relieved that I didn't have to hang out with him because all he does is moan and bitch the entire time lol.
Charles Darwin
Quote by DQcrewmember
nailed it, lol.

But no, he was driving, so he called the shots. also the guy was a douche anyway, he fucked me out of 50 dollars once. I was kinda relieved that I didn't have to hang out with him because all he does is moan and bitch the entire time lol.

Ah so he does wear the pants

Youre all idiots
Quote by Nelsean

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by StewieSwan
lol at states without recreational marijuana

damn

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by The_Blode
Is anybody tiring of the life and trials of a DQ crew member...can we get the part II of the story? xD it's not diverse enough for me to enjoy...it's kinda interestingly weird but I'm not into it 100%...still a fan of your chubby humour not a fan lying though... (N) ;| be real and people will be more accepting of that...Jonothan sounds funny as F though!

i've been trying to talk him into getting an account on here lol.
Go ahead and dont get him on here

You make him sound more stupid than yourself
Quote by Nelsean

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by jimihendrix6699
Go ahead and dont get him on here

You make him sound more stupid than yourself

I note that the average IQ is 100.

Half the population is then at or below that number.

I used to question that, as it just didn't seem correct.

Then I came here. I no longer question it.

Charles Darwin
Quote by The_Blode
That's cool...Jonothan sounds like Kel...you're Kenan...lol but yeah, when I see your name on the screen, I think of Josh...chubby humour...but I actually like him when he appeared in that one BBT episode as a almight comic book store owner lording it over Stuart xD classic...but yeah, hearing about the obesity and the Aspergers...yeah, kinda connect with that man...and here if you need a GENUINE person to listen...I'm actually one of the few genuine people on here ...so feel free to message me on my profile if you want a genuine chat...

The rest of us are Russian AI's...
Charles Darwin
Quote by The_Blode
^ haha nice...but I think it's well known I'm a genuine and open person (perhaps too much so at times) but especially when this bubbly character comes along...and turns out to be a complete wreck of a man...I tried to make friends with Pasta once because I genuinely thought he was a nice dude...then he just turned on me instantly...for no reason...just played me...and I was accepting of his condition but he wasn't of mine... :P oh well, there are those kinda people on this board...but yeah, DQCM, let me know...I'm on pms if you need.

but thanks buddy, appreciated
Quote by Arby911
I note that the average IQ is 100.

Half the population is then at or below that number.

I used to question that, as it just didn't seem correct.

Then I came here. I no longer question it.

Actually, results don't come out as a perfect bell curve; 'developed' nations - especially ones which have enforced laws to limit environmental lead exposure and so on - are actually slightly weighted to the right.

Granted, as a range, the modal IQ tends to be around 100, but it's more like a 45% below and 55% above.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Page 1 of 2